Give Bo and the WR’s their props

Swamp Eagle

i think they read the fam and like to mess with us. they set us up and set us up and then BOOM! they makes us eat our words with their play.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i think they read the fam and like to mess with us. they set us up and set us up and then BOOM! they makes us eat our words with their play.

We motivated ‘em!🤣

• Haha 1

Absolutely. We give them criticism and it was deserved but they stepped the hell up big time today. Bo did what we've always begged for by playing controlled and not panicking. Receivers were awesome. Kiesau must've challenged their manhood or something because it was night and day. Props all around. One week at a time

• Like 2

Just now, abw0004 said:

MY MAN CRUSH RIGHT THERE

dag is your man crush? is is right above ya on posts...lol

• Haha 2

They made some very good catches. Bo, for the most part, had great touch and ball placements.  No letdowns now that we see they are capable of this. If this happens again the next game then the opponents defense cannot just concentrate on the run.  Consistancy is a game changer

• Like 1

This is the offense I've been waiting for! They stepped up big on the final drive! Props to the whole team!!

Edited by Cardin Drake
  • Like 1

Notice how the throws had a little less velocity, chest high, not head high or above and behind the head? And on time? And then stepping up, hitting the bomb AND taking the hit? Outstanding preparation by the coaches, Bo, and the WRs this week. Something clicked big time today, because Arky was hell bent on stopping the run. Outstanding execution. The hard work is paying off.

• Like 2

Bo stayed in the pocket (and had some nice designed runs) mostly and threw it down the field!  Great game. Happy for Bo. Good win for Auburn. That downfield passing is what I have been asking for, and it obviously was what was needed to win this game. 

Bo stepped up to the plate. Well done!

• Like 2

At least one poster here who’s name I dare not give utterance and who has me on ignore must be terribly disappointed that the WR’s played so well.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

The WRs made a HUGE improvement. They were getting good separation, fighting for the ball and catching it. Hudson was much improved last week and I think the rest of the WRs and TEs decided to join him. Good job by Coach Kiseau of making these guys play the right way. On Bo, what can you say about Bo in this game ? It's the best he has looked since he came to Auburn. GREAT job guys, keep it up.

• Like 2