The Auburn for SECW lead looks really good right now...

Dual-Threat Rigby

Couple things you can really build off for the rest of the season vs Arky, Ole Miss and Bama at home (two teams ahead of us) and BOTH still have to line up vs LSU against a really attractive offense right now 

I'm feeling good boys. 

• Like 2

Someone will beat Ole Miss for us. I don't see them wining the west with UT, us and A&M still on their schedule. A&M will lose again as well. The west is as available as we could have hoped for 7 games into the year. Auburn has a punchers chance, but I still don't see anyone other than Bama winning it. UGA may beat Bama once, and they better hope it's in the SEC title game. Cause if Bama makes it to the playoffs, either them, Cincy, or OSU takes the title. 

• Like 2

I'm not there yet, but Ole Miss in two weeks is gonna be a big one. They are good and score easily. Masons prevent may actually be necessary for them. Good thing the bye week is here. Need Pappoe back asap

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, au302 said:

I'm not there yet, but Ole Miss in two weeks is gonna be a big one. They are good and score easily. Masons prevent may actually be necessary for them. Good thing the bye week is here. Need Pappoe back asap

Every game from here on out is huge!!!!  We’ve got to have a playoff mentality moving forward!

3 minutes ago, au302 said:

I’m glad we have a bye before them for sure. 

11 minutes ago, au302 said:

Pappoe is definitely a ceiling raiser. Asking too much of Wooten as a full time starter imo 

Well, I hate to get ahead of ourselves.  But it is getting interesting.   Bama's wins over Miami and Florida are looking less and less impressive every week.  I actually believe we could win out. But take 'em one at a time, and start by beating Ol Miss.

Edited by Cardin Drake
  • Like 1

Hoping Capt. Kidd finds a way to stomp Rumplestiltskin this eve. Need more cowbell.