Arkansas Postgame Thread

tbone1430

Great bounce back win. Glad we get an off week to prepare for the fighting Kiffins. War Eagle! 🦅 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Transformative win IMO. Puts Auburn in that clear tier 1 in the division 

I like it. Arky is a solid team now. Not a pushover win. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Gonna be huge for recruiting too imo. Very competent game planning and clear improvement across several position groups. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

True, we are tier 1 west division this year. Team can't let this go to their head though. If LSU can give UF all they can handle, and A&M can beat Bama, then anyone any week could beat Auburn. Auburn have to stray focused.

I'm worried UK won't upset UGA. UGA is tier 1 in their division and we just saw the kind of beast they are. 

• Like 1

Just now, au302 said:

Gonna be huge for recruiting too imo. Very competent game planning and clear improvement across several position groups. 

I’m out of reactions, so…like. 👍

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, hutchids said:

True, we are tier 1 west division this year. Team can't let this go to their head though. If LSU can give UF all they can handle, and A&M can beat Bama, then anyone any week could beat Auburn. Auburn have to stray focused.

I'm worried UK won't upset UGA. UGA is tier 1 in their division and we just saw the kind of beast they are. 

I think we can keep it competitive with them. Just need hands like today. 

Running Nix in the 4th quarter were some of the better play calls I've seen at Auburn in about 8 years. They seriously need to figure out the run game though. I'd like to see some backup O-linemen push for playing time. Hard to believe we're seeing the best we have. Love seeing all the TE's playing too.

• Like 3

Total team win. Defense played the gameplan. Yardage got real tough for arky once they crossed our 40. Really proud of this team and the coaches. Looks like a different team from game 1. Love the playcalling at times. Though that fade route Bo keeps having trouble with needs to be worked on. 

15 minutes ago, hutchids said:

The SEC as a whole is just bonkers this year. 

• Like 1

Short passing game was on point. Love the west coast concepts. Love our defense jumping into a 4-2-5 with wooden playing the 9 or filling the 2 gap 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Didba said:

Total team win. Defense played the gameplan. Yardage got real tough for arky once they crossed our 40. Really proud of this team and the coaches. Looks like a different team from game 1. Love the playcalling at times. Though that fade route Bo keeps having trouble with needs to be worked on. 

If we could get the 3rd down conversions under control, I could actually relax while watching a game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Big win. I think it was the best game Nix has ever played for us. Big shoutout to the receivers and tight ends. Defense did what they needed to do and we got a big win on the road. 

• Like 4

I predicted a 34-19 win for the good guys, but I will take same margin of victory with a little more points. 

Bo- Best game of his career

OL- not great in run game but solid in pass pro

WR- SOOOOOOO much better. TEs included.

RBs- Not a lot of room but great job finind some.

Roger McCreary- draft tape game.

Marcus HArris- Same

Wooden and Hall- Been waiting on this.

Coaches- Great job. 

What a great way to go into a bye week. We control our own destiny and we just beat a solid SEC West team in their house riding Bo Nix. Love it.

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, fredst said:

War Damn Eagle. Surely Harsin is changing the minds of the doubters at this point. If not, who cares? I love the direction and energy coming from the program at this point

So much this fred

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Excellent call on the Bo keeper to seal the win. It was set up perfectly for that and I’m so glad Bobo recognized the situation and took advantage of it. Great win for sure. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thought AU tried to much running up the middle in first half.   Saw right away that Brahms was going to have trouble with #99.  Dude was eating his lunch early on run block between the tackles.   

• Like 1