Ole Miss vs Tenn

WFE12

UT fighting tough in the first 10 minutes. Their passing game is looking suspect though. Need to figure out the air game and 4th down d. Ole Miss is good, so I think they handle UT. OM is our second toughest game left.

1 minute ago, hutchids said:

UT fighting tough in the first 10 minutes. Their passing game is looking suspect though. Need to figure out the air game and 4th down d. Ole Miss is good, so I think they handle UT. OM is our second toughest game left.

I think A&M is tougher just because of location and bye placements (we have one before OM, A&M has one before us).

Ok I love how Corral rallies his teammates constantly. Good leader and someone you want to root for..just not 2 weeks from now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hutchids said:

24-9 OM. Lane train doing lane train things. This one is one score away from getting out of hand. UT has to do something on this next drive. 

Agreed.

This is turning into an interesting game! Nice pick by UTk.

Edited by Never2Yield

Fans going nuts and throwing stuff on the field. Lane got hit with a yellow golf ball.

PXL_20211017_035051258.jpg

Edited by Randman5000

Wow this has gotten completely out of hand. They need to pull Ole Miss off the field and declare it and declare it a forfeit for Tennessee. I'm embarrassed for Tennessee, and they've had been an embarrassment for a while

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, au302 said:

Wow this has gotten completely out of hand. They need to pull Ole Miss off the field and declare it and declare it a forfeit for Tennessee. I'm embarrassed for Tennessee, and they've had been an embarrassment for a while

I honestly would do it for spite at this point. Tennessee Trash.

4 minutes ago, au302 said:

I'd say they should just part ways with the SEC but IDK who else in the eastern region of the SEC would be worthy.

11 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I can see why they didn't over rule but where they spotted it was a whole yard shorter. 

They were way out of position. They totally guessed at the spot.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, au302 said:

Watch them win this game lol

I'd be okay with OM losing this and to LSU next week. Come into JHS licking their wounds.

7 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

What was that. Lol.qb runs out of bounds on 4th and goal

Lack of situational awareness.