McElroy on Harsin

BJCrawford

Yes, I heard that on the way from work today.

I like Greg McElroy.  He forms and reports his opinions in an unbiased (i.e. non-Bama-homer) fashion, unlike Finebaum.

• Like 8

Guest MustardSeed
10 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

Yes, I heard that on the way from work today.

I like Greg McElroy.  He forms and reports his opinions in an unbiased (i.e. non-Bama-homer) fashion, unlike Finebaum.

Agreed. I like Mac. I don’t think I can ever stomach Finebaum again (haven’t heard a word he’s said in at least a decade outside of clips on gameday). His shows are designed to bring out the worst in people and he pays guests to fake it and get stuff started. Can’t believe that model is still working. 
I like the show I heard on Jox the other day though. I think it was Cubelic and McElroy?  Solid football knowledge and pretty unbiased. 

9 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Agreed. I like Mac. I don’t think I can ever stomach Finebaum again (haven’t heard a word he’s said in at least a decade outside of clips on gameday). His shows are designed to bring out the worst in people and he pays guests to fake it and get stuff started. Can’t believe that model is still working. 
I like the show I heard on Jox the other day though. I think it was Cubelic and McElroy?  Solid football knowledge and pretty unbiased. 

Yes, I like Cubelic too.

I agree.  Cubelic and McElroy are two of my favorites!    I didn’t hear what he said (I avoid Finebaum as much as possible), but I like CBH!  That dude is tough and gutsy!  He loves what he preaches!  And it is comforting to know that McElroy feels the same way about him.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tigerman1186 said:

Miss him from Sirius radio in the morning with Danny Kannell....

Me too, he had a great show.  I also enjoyed Dari when he was on.  Kannell was so-so.  Greg was always un-biased.