Great news!!!!

aubiefifty

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

to be honest i read few threads with all the fussing. and here i was worrying on if marshall is a pay site or not. anyway it is weird because there is nothing i saw on tigerland about it. man i thought i had a scoop! i love scoops  lol

It was a scoop to me! 😁

• Love 1

If true, that really stinks!   You can sign your name on a hat or football and get enough money to buy 10 cars, but if you borrow a car you get suspended for 4 games!🤦‍♂️

And yes, also, if true, this really gives the “everybody is out to screw Auburn” people some serious ammo!

29 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

giphy (1).gif

If this were the media lookalike thread...

spongebob-shocked.gif

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, jAUSon said:

giphy (1).gif

marshall should be renting himself out on halloween to scare the kids. i cannot decide if he is making faces for the info he is hearing or if he sees golf in the audience.........

14 hours ago, keesler said:

Sounds like our Boosters need educating on NIL pronto!

Sign the players to an NIL contract and let them "borrow" anything they want & it's all legal.:wareagle:  

one would think he was busted selling drugs in the dorm parking lot or something.

21 hours ago, dilligas said:

I read where had the booster that loaned him the truck just signed him to an NIL deal according to the procedures, the loan would have been permissible.  Since he didn’t, it was an impermissible benefit.

So glad he’ll be back soon.  He was having a great final year.  Good for him and the team.

i used to ride a motorcycle and had a patch with your name on it. small world lol

24 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

CFADB65A-326D-416A-B11B-30F2AF5EA236.gif

who is the big turd? is that a bama fan? lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, dilligas said:

I read where had the booster that loaned him the truck just signed him to an NIL deal according to the procedures, the loan would have been permissible.  Since he didn’t, it was an impermissible benefit.

So glad he’ll be back soon.  He was having a great final year.  Good for him and the team.

Auburn getting busted for NCAA violations after NIL has been passed would be the most Auburn thing ever. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

10 hours ago, jAUSon said:

giphy (1).gif

Hahah what was BVG saying to make Phil react like this?

I cannot believe that guy worked for Auburn (or any institution that plays football). 

3 hours ago, woodford said:

Auburn getting busted for NCAA violations after NIL has been passed would be the most Auburn thing ever. 

Ehh, there's really no excuse for having to sit a player now that we have NIL.  The NCAA's definition of impermissible benefit should no longer exist.  Just educate the boosters & players on how to navigate NIL paperwork & all's good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, woodford said:

Hahah what was BVG saying to make Phil react like this?

I cannot believe that guy worked for Auburn (or any institution that plays football). 

Ah, the infamous "everybody knows what has to happen here" moment (implying the entire staff was certain to be fired at the end of the year)...

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

*Warning. The gif posted is meant to be a joke and should be taken as such. 

EE96CE9F-DC07-4FEB-8463-0B7762993FC3.gif

DId not know what emoji to attack to this.  Well played

• Haha 1