Harsin declines to address vaccination status

aubiefifty

It's his business whether he got the shots.  HIPAA.   

If he talked about his religious beliefs, the press would through a fit about that.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

What if he is vaccinated and is just toying with the media because he can in his short time being here it seems like something he would do 🤣

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

BS religious exemption

Who are you to determine what someone else's religion supports or does not support or if it is valid? 

edit- I first typed that with anger in my heart. I re-processed and edited. 

Edited by Tigerpro2a
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, cptau said:

It's his business whether he got the shots.  HIPAA.   

If he talked about his religious beliefs, the press would through a fit about that.

That's not HIPPA, HIPPA means a doctor can't disclose your personal information to anybody. 

The only reason the University put out the mandate was because of Biden’s illegal mandate.  The governor issued an executive order today ordering state officials and institutions not to enforce the president’s mandate.  What that means?  Not sure.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Who are you to determine what someone else's religion supports or does not support or if it is valid? 

edit- I first typed that with anger in my heart. I re-processed and edited. 

You were correct with your first post!🤣

• Like 3

Guest MustardSeed
2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Thank you. I am so frigging tired of this BS. Just because someone doesn't give out their personal private health information to people that have zero business knowing and now everybody starts up with this crap. This same BS happened to me by many on this site because I support the right for people to choose. Good for Coach. Makes me love him even more.

Agreed!  Especially since the CDC director publicly admitted that the vaccine does nothing to stop the spread of the virus yet people still act you’re killing everyone if you don’t get it. So many sheep in this country it’s scary and anyone who stands up to tyranny gets viscously attacked and people want them forever ruined. It’s like they’ve never read a real history book. 

6 minutes ago, around4ever said:

The only reason the University put out the mandate was because of Biden’s illegal mandate.  The governor issued an executive order ordering state officials and institutions not to enforce the president’s mandate.  What that means?  Not sure.  

But it's not illegal, according to the Supreme Court it is perfectly allowed This was passed in 1905 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobson_v._Massachusetts, they've done mandatory vaccines for almost every vaccine that has come out 🤷 I don't get why this one's such a big deal?🤷

Edited by autiger88
Changed the Year was off by 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Agreed!  Especially since the CDC director publicly admitted that the vaccine does nothing to stop the spread of the virus yet people still act you’re killing everyone if you don’t get it. So many sheep in this country it’s scary and anyone who stands up to tyranny gets viscously attacked and people want them forever ruined. It’s like they’ve never read a real history book. 

When did the CDC director come out and say that? Please link it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

But it's not illegal, according to the supreme Court it is perfectly allowed This was passed in like 1902, they've done mandatory vaccines for almost every vaccine that has come out 🤷 I don't get why this one's such a big deal?🤷

Because it is not proven to be effective in eradicating the virus or even slowing the spread.  Even the CDC says it does not slow the spread.  Easing your symptoms and effects seems to be the only positives of the vaccine.  

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Here is one on the delta variant. 
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=cdc+on+vaccine+eefects+on+spread+of+covid&view=detail&mid=4EF36BA196A67B178A484EF36BA196A67B178A48&FORM=VIRE&PC=APPL

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Because it is not proven to be effective in eradicating the virus or even slowing the spread.  Even the CDC says it does not slow the spread.  Easing your symptoms and effects seems to be the only positives of the vaccine.  

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html?s_cid=11354:vaccine shedding covid cdc:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN:FY21

This is the CDC website it says the vaccine work.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Easing your symptoms and effects seems to be the only positives of the vaccine.

Staying out of the ICU and surviving seems like a positive but what do I know

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Yes Even with the vaccine you can still spread it but that's the point of the vaccine it's to stop the symptoms 🤷 or at least make them less symptomatic. When more people have the vaccines less people get the disease, it's like the flu vaccine you never know which flu you're going to get but it's still better to go ahead and get the vaccine so it can help you have less symptoms but your chances of getting the flu are less with the vaccine than it is without for some people.  😎

Edited by autiger88

9 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

https://www.stardem.com/news/national/cdc-covid-vaccines-won-t-stop-transmission-fully-vaccinated-can-still-get-spread-delta-strain/article_5f83d0cb-8b0a-535d-bbad-3f571754e5ae.html

“Our vaccines are working exceptionally well,” Walensky told CNN in an interview on Thursday, Aug. 5. “They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death – they prevent it. But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission.”

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/07/30/1022867219/cdc-study-provincetown-delta-vaccinated-breakthrough-mask-guidance

"High viral loads suggest an increased risk of transmission and raised concern that, unlike with other variants, vaccinated people infected with Delta can transmit the virus," Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC's director, said in a statement Friday.

"This finding is concerning and was a pivotal discovery leading to CDC's updated mask recommendation. The masking recommendation was updated to ensure the vaccinated public would not unknowingly transmit virus to others, including their unvaccinated or immunocompromised loved ones," Walensky said.

• Thanks 1

I'm not arguing anymore about this it will get out of hand let's just move on and talk football or something else. We can agree to disagree.👍

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

But it's not illegal, according to the Supreme Court it is perfectly allowed This was passed in 1905 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobson_v._Massachusetts, they've done mandatory vaccines for almost every vaccine that has come out 🤷 I don't get why this one's such a big deal?🤷

This one is such a big deal because it is obvious this vaccine has gone through far less testing than vaccines normally do. Look at the sentence below from Johns Hopkins website. Not everybody is comfortable with taking it. And just because this current administration or even the last one is telling us it is safe doesn't make it so. 

"A typical vaccine development timeline takes 5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer, to assess whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious in clinical trials, complete the regulatory approval processes, and manufacture sufficient quantity of vaccine doses for widespread distribution."

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, cbo said:

Zero chance Auburn fires a coach they want to keep over something like this. 

Zero chance any institution could fire him over this.

https://mrsc.org/Home/Stay-Informed/MRSC-Insight/October-2021/Vaccine-Mandates-Accommodating-Disability-and-Rel.aspx

• Thanks 1