Harsin declines to address vaccination status

aubiefifty

12 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

It's killing me they don't know what HIPAA is🤣

I mean I don't know what it full means, but it's funny when it's always used clearly incorrectly 

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

Pfizer has been proven to have used aborted fetal tissue in their development of the vaccine and that isn’t the case with any other vaccines. Not even a debate to be had here. 

Ok.....that argument might hold some water if there weren't several other readily available vaccines that don't have that

12 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Bc there is nearly zero chance he has a true religious exception. He went to Boise in the late 90s and I'm like 95% sure BSU, like literally every other universe, had various mandatory vaccine requirements...which he compiled with.

He's currently at a university that had mandatory vaccine requirements for our students and athletes.

I highly doubt he had a legitimate reason as either a Christian or possibly scientologist

It's nit an attack in n religion 

You have absolutely zero idea one way or the other. Any prognostication on your part is purely being pulled from a dark place. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Harsin obviously thinks he gets paid all that money and has no obligations to do anything other than coach football.  That would be a bad assumption.  He has a high profile job and gets paid more than just a couple people in the entire state of Alabama.  Responsibilities come with that.  This makes him look weak, whether he realizes it or not.

I like Harsin, but you have to be a team player and realize that people listen to you and watch what you do.  Saban has not hesitated to do PSAs urging people to get vaccinated. Kirby Smart, Kiffin, Mullen, Jimbo, and others have done the same.  Why does Harsin believe he simply gets to do wtf he wants?  He is truly playing with fire.

I don't know of any non-cult Christian faith that is anti vaccine

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2

6 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Pfizer has been proven to have used aborted fetal tissue in their development of the vaccine and that isn’t the case with any other vaccines. Not even a debate to be had here. 

Lol that's not true 

8 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Bc there is nearly zero chance he has a true religious exception. He went to Boise in the late 90s and I'm like 95% sure BSU, like literally every other universe, had various mandatory vaccine requirements...which he compiled with.

He's currently at a university that had mandatory vaccine requirements for our students and athletes.

I highly doubt he had a legitimate reason as either a Christian or possibly scientologist

It's nit an attack in n religion 

You either assume people’s religious beliefs remain the same from the time they are in college or The other assumption seems to be that he did not file an exemption at that time. It looks like to me both are possibilities.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I guess Washington State is not "any institution" or do you mean solely in Alabama?  What's more, countless ppl are being fired for nit getting a vaccine 

I don't know what to tell you. Harsin isn't getting fired for this and many of the same upset after SEC media fays are again making this about their views rather than the facts.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You have absolutely zero idea one way or the other. Any prognostication on your part is purely being pulled from a dark place. 

Yeah, if Harsin was apart of some weird religious sect that was against vaccines we would know about it.

He's not, get real. There isn't a mainstream religious group broadly against any and all vaccine 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

That just holds NO water whatsoever. Does stem cell research help develop treatments?  Sure.  Thank God they have developed many treatments using stem cell research.  Many good Christian men and women take cancer meds every day developed the same way.  It is downright ignorant to pretend that this is a reason not to take a vaccine.  Besides that, there is the J&J vaccine if the fake rage is too much otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Lol okay

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Ok.....that argument might hold some water if there weren't several other readily available vaccines that don't have that

Pfizer did everything they could to hide that fact. So prove the others haven’t done the same. They all came up with basically the same vaccine at the same time in unheard of rapid time. Just a coincidence right? 

There’s also the fact that this vaccine alters your genes. No previous vaccine has ever done that. Boosting immunity the old way is one thing, messenger RNA gene therapy that permanently alters certain genes in your body certainly falls under religious exemption status.  Any lawyer worth anything is going to have a field day with these mandates. 

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I don't know what to tell you. Harsin isn't getting fired for this and many of the same upset after SEC media fays are again making this about their views rather than the facts.

That is not what you said, and and has nothing to do with my reply.. So I guess that means your comment was not accurate

• Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

There isn't a mainstream religious group broadly against any and all vaccine 

You sure?

Just now, 3rdgeneration said:

I honestly love how hard-headed Harsin is. I fully believe he is vaccinated and I also fully believe he will tell everyone to mind their own business. 

That's what I said earlier he is probably toying with the media because he can 🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Yeah, if Harsin was apart of some weird religious sect that was against vaccines we would know about it.

He's not, get real. There isn't a mainstream religious group broadly against any and all vaccine 

I thought I read that this can be a personally held belief that doesn’t necessarily align with a particular Sect or group.

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

The only reason the University put out the mandate was because of Biden’s illegal mandate.  The governor issued an executive order today ordering state officials and institutions not to enforce the president’s mandate.  What that means?  Not sure.  

It means nothing, not anything at all.  just some PR because most people don't know how anything works.  But, I am sure she is using it already to get some donations

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Pfizer did everything they could to hide that fact. So prove the others haven’t done the same. They all came up with basically the same vaccine at the same time in unheard of rapid time. Just a coincidence right? 

Pfizer did not try to hide that fact and the vaccine makers have been pretty transparent about the devleopment of their vaccines. You are just treading into conspiracy territory here.

2 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

There’s also the fact that this vaccine alters your genes. No previous vaccine has ever done that. Boosting immunity the old way is one thing, messenger RNA gene therapy that permanently alters certain genes in your body certainly falls under religious exemption status.  Any lawyer worth anything is going to have a field day with these mandates. 

This is absolutely 100% false. This is not how the vaccine works and it is not any kind of DNA therapy, nor does it alter your DNA.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/victoriaforster/2021/01/11/covid-19-vaccines-cant-alter-your-dna-heres-why/

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210719/covid-19-vaccines-not-gene-therapy

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-vaccines/fact-check-controversial-mit-study-does-not-show-that-mrna-vaccines-alter-dna-idUSL1N2PK1DC

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You sure?

Please show your work. Let me which mainstream religion bans vaccines.

I'm going to guess this devolves into semantics of what "mainstream" is

12 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Harsin obviously thinks he gets paid all that money and has no obligations to do anything other than coach football.  That would be a bad assumption.  He has a high profile job and gets paid more than just a couple people in the entire state of Alabama.  Responsibilities come with that.  This makes him look weak, whether he realizes it or not.

I like Harsin, but you have to be a team player and realize that people listen to you and watch what you do.  Saban has not hesitated to do PSAs urging people to get vaccinated. Kirby Smart, Kiffin, Mullen, Jimbo, and others have done the same.  Why does Harsin believe he simply gets to do wtf he wants?  He is truly playing with fire.

I don't know of any non-cult Christian faith that is anti vaccine

Who says it has to be a “non-cult Christian” held belief? It seems narrow minded to me to try to pinpoint this information as there is no data one way or the other to determine if he is vaccinated or not. Just everyone’s thoughts and opinions ( including mine).

5 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I thought I read that this can be a personally held belief that doesn’t necessarily align with a particular Sect or group.

Wouldn't that be a personally held belief and not a religious exemption??

12 minutes ago, bigbird said:

State the facts out for everyone

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

State the facts out for everyone

Considering his first post was no institution would ever fire anyone for not taking a vaccine...I'm not sure he knows

Edited by W.E.D