Jump to content

Ole Miss at Auburn - 2021 Week 9 Simulation (NCAA Football 22)


aubiefifty
 Share

Recommended Posts





Guest MustardSeed

Doesn’t look the teams have been updated recently for whoever ran the simulation. They OM at 18 and us unranked. I would expect with updated stats it would swing the game in our favor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

This has already been posted once by someone else. 

Did not watch anything but the end of both. This one was a closer finish but surely there is no way we can't score with first and goal at the one foot line with under a minute to win the game. You'd actually have to try hard not to score from there to screw that up. Seems our red zone issues plague us even in video games. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest MustardSeed
1 hour ago, SRBautigerfan said:

This has already been posted once by someone else. 

The other one was ncaa 2014 I believe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

Did not watch anything but the end of both. This one was a closer finish but surely there is no way we can't score with first and goal at the one foot line with under a minute to win the game. You'd actually have to try hard not to score from there to screw that up. Seems our red zone issues plague us even in video games. 

 

My first thought was Gus was back calling plays. First and goal at the 1 foot line and we pass?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

The other one was ncaa 2014 I believe

They’re both NCAA 2014 since that was the last year the game was produced.  People post uploads of new rosters every year.  I think the rosters may even be updated as the weeks progress.  
 

edit to add the one I posted was from a day ago and this one was one they did preseason.  It’s all just for fun so who cares.  I find these interesting.

Edited by Win4AU
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ahhhhh!!! What's Nix doing scrambling and taking a sack on third down and game! For the love of God throw it away or to the endzone!!!!! 

Edited by Randman5000
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, RHN1975 said:

My first thought was Gus was back calling plays. First and goal at the 1 foot line and we pass?

Don't forget PSU...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

Doesn’t look the teams have been updated recently for whoever ran the simulation. They OM at 18 and us unranked. I would expect with updated stats it would swing the game in our favor

Unless they do something special for this series, usually the rosters get the update not too long before the football season starts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Curious if his/her sliders are also modded to reflect a more realistic flow/penalty situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/27/2021 at 12:21 PM, SRBautigerfan said:

This has already been posted once by someone else. 

This public service message brought to you by The Message Board Police Department.

D1CD37A8-975B-4E82-A3FF-E0CFFEB8B0A4.jpeg.7c47936fd1d1ce694eee3f6dd4c7974c.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...