Ole Miss at Auburn - 2021 Week 9 Simulation (NCAA Football 22)

aubiefifty

• Thanks 2

Guest MustardSeed

Doesn’t look the teams have been updated recently for whoever ran the simulation. They OM at 18 and us unranked. I would expect with updated stats it would swing the game in our favor

34 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

This has already been posted once by someone else. 

Did not watch anything but the end of both. This one was a closer finish but surely there is no way we can't score with first and goal at the one foot line with under a minute to win the game. You'd actually have to try hard not to score from there to screw that up. Seems our red zone issues plague us even in video games. 

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed
1 hour ago, SRBautigerfan said:

The other one was ncaa 2014 I believe

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

Did not watch anything but the end of both. This one was a closer finish but surely there is no way we can't score with first and goal at the one foot line with under a minute to win the game. You'd actually have to try hard not to score from there to screw that up. Seems our red zone issues plague us even in video games. 

My first thought was Gus was back calling plays. First and goal at the 1 foot line and we pass?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

The other one was ncaa 2014 I believe

They’re both NCAA 2014 since that was the last year the game was produced.  People post uploads of new rosters every year.  I think the rosters may even be updated as the weeks progress.  

edit to add the one I posted was from a day ago and this one was one they did preseason.  It’s all just for fun so who cares.  I find these interesting.

Edited by Win4AU

Ahhhhh!!! What's Nix doing scrambling and taking a sack on third down and game! For the love of God throw it away or to the endzone!!!!! 

Edited by Randman5000

17 hours ago, RHN1975 said:

My first thought was Gus was back calling plays. First and goal at the 1 foot line and we pass?

Don't forget PSU...

22 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

Doesn’t look the teams have been updated recently for whoever ran the simulation. They OM at 18 and us unranked. I would expect with updated stats it would swing the game in our favor

Unless they do something special for this series, usually the rosters get the update not too long before the football season starts.

Curious if his/her sliders are also modded to reflect a more realistic flow/penalty situation.

On 10/27/2021 at 12:21 PM, SRBautigerfan said:

This public service message brought to you by The Message Board Police Department.

D1CD37A8-975B-4E82-A3FF-E0CFFEB8B0A4.jpeg.7c47936fd1d1ce694eee3f6dd4c7974c.jpeg