Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

28 minutes ago, Didba said:

Non-partisan cite please?

I will give Dem’s a 50/50on this.  Maxine executed some wonderful questions during her inquiry, but it’s Adolf Biden’s cronies that refuse to enforce existing laws to protect retail investors

https://financialservices.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=409578

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pensacolatiger said:

I will give Dem’s a 50/50on this.  Maxine executed some wonderful questions during her inquiry, but it’s Adolf Biden’s cronies that refuse to enforce existing laws to protect retail investors

https://financialservices.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=409578

Ah, didn't realize what you were referring too, not sure where the white supremacists on wall street come into this but I appreciate the perfect source, anytime I see someone citing house.gov or any .gov/.edu I am immediately overjoyed.

The whole stock market is in a really weird place right now, way too much manipulation going on by whales like Elon, congresspersons on both sides and even judges/justices.

Its long been my belief if you hold government office in a political or judicial position you or your spouse/close family shouldn't be allowed to trade in stocks.  Just way too much of a conflict of interest in your own finances instead of what's best for governing.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Didba said:

Ah, didn't realize what you were referring too, not sure where the white supremacists on wall street come into this but I appreciate the perfect source, anytime I see someone citing house.gov or any .gov/.edu I am immediately overjoyed.

The whole stock market is in a really weird place right now, way too much manipulation going on by whales like Elon, congresspersons on both sides and even judges/justices.

Its long been my belief if you hold government office in a political or judicial position you or your spouse/close family shouldn't be allowed to trade in stocks.  Just way too much of a conflict of interest in your own finances instead of what's best for governing.

Amen - something we agree on.  Tuberville is one of the worst offenders, which goes to show there are bad guys/gals on both sides.  

But what really burns me is a group of rich white guys are counterfeit shortingany stock they feel inclined too, including working class minority folk.  But Biden’s cronies at the SEC and DOJ are watching it all happen, sometimes making fun of them for losing money (see the SEC’s recent commercial on year topic)

6 hours ago, Didba said:

This should always have been a thing. I have no problem with elected officials being allowed to invest in the general market like mutual funds or ETFs. But elected officials should not be allowed to buy individual stocks or trade options. As you said, there is too much conflict of interest and potential insider trading.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

0t4cg6zi3gr91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

But Biden does, you’re not paying attention.  That is what this thread is all about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Ok ok... we're supposed to be posting BranDon memes....got you.

How about this? 

7eq17xf851r91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

45cb0ixk6gr91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Wrong year and wrong situation, please delete your post.

11 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Are you really taking this thread seriously?

Not that seriously, however, I was called out on a post that was incorrect and I deleted it.  I just thought turnabout is fair play.

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Wrong year and wrong situation, please delete your post.

The Meme reigns supreme!!!!!

If you're in a serious discussion then yeah, admit your photo/info is satire/fake and delete it, but this is a "s*** post" tier thread. No need to delete anything IMO. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

THANKS BRANDON!!! 🤬 

17uf22ruq0t91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

What’s a Biden Dancer?  Is that Jill in her lace pumps?

Ok, time to call out the BS COVID Vaccine:

The vaccine was NEVER tested to see if it prevented the spread of COVID.  Biden and Fauci (the man who would be king) knew this from the get go and lied to America.  Biden even had a vaccine mandate for his citizens and is still enforcing our Military to have this vaccine that DOESN’T stop the spread of the virus.  Why would you mandate anything that doesn’t work as advertised.

• Sad 1

Shhhhhh...you don't question "The Covid Narrative (TM)" Social media access may be revoked for spreading misinformation.

Now shut up and get your 5th booster, or else you're not fully vaccinated.

🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Ok, time to call out the BS COVID Vaccine:

The vaccine was NEVER tested to see if it prevented the spread of COVID.  Biden and Fauci (the man who would be king) knew this from the get go and lied to America.  Biden even had a vaccine mandate for his citizens and is still enforcing our Military to have this vaccine that DOESN’T stop the spread of the virus.  Why would you mandate anything that doesn’t work as advertised.

If you look at interviews before the vaccines were approved, Fauci freely admitted that the initial vaccines were being developed to prevent severe disease, not stop transmission, which is why they were not tested for it. The hope and expectation was that they would help with preventing transmission, but there was no way to verify that at the time and he said there was no guarantee. Even if the vaccines had been designed to stop transmission, any RCT trials would have extended the release of the vaccines, maybe drastically so because the scale would have to have been much larger.

After the vaccines were released and people began getting injections, scientists were able to perform real-world trials to test the effectiveness against transmission. That's when it was found, as was expected, that the viral load was lower in those that had been vaccinated, and therefore transmission was reduced. 

• Facepalm 1

47 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

If you look at interviews before the vaccines were approved, Fauci freely admitted that the initial vaccines were being developed to prevent severe disease, not stop transmission, which is why they were not tested for it. The hope and expectation was that they would help with preventing transmission, but there was no way to verify that at the time and he said there was no guarantee. Even if the vaccines had been designed to stop transmission, any RCT trials would have extended the release of the vaccines, maybe drastically so because the scale would have to have been much larger.

After the vaccines were released and people began getting injections, scientists were able to perform real-world trials to test the effectiveness against transmission. That's when it was found, as was expected, that the viral load was lower in those that had been vaccinated, and therefore transmission was reduced. 

What you have stated is revisionist history.  The CDC director, Biden and Fauci all said if you get the vaccine you will not get COVID and you will not spread COVID.  Those statements were wishful thinking, which I can understand from Biden, but the CDC director and Fauci were knowing lying to us just to convince the US public to get the jab.  They doubled down when it was obvious the vaccine did not stop the transmission of the virus when Biden initiated a vaccine mandate through OSHA and ruined people’s livelihood.  He knew it wasn’t working as he anticipated and the authoritarian in him just couldn’t help it.

It was the basis of all the restrictions in (especially) blue states that are still being exercised.  It was the principle behind the *pandemic of the unvaccinated*.  Did the vaccine save lives?  Yes, there is no doubt, but that does not forgive our government lying to us because they wanted everyone to get the vaccine to stop the virus.  It was Biden wanting to fulfill his campaign promise. 

Discussing.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

What you have stated is revisionist history.  The CDC director, Biden and Fauci all said if you get the vaccine you will not get COVID and you will not spread COVID.  Those statements were wishful thinking, which I can understand from Biden, but the CDC director and Fauci were knowing lying to us just to convince the US public to get the jab.  They doubled down when it was obvious the vaccine did not stop the transmission of the virus when Biden initiated a vaccine mandate through OSHA and ruined people’s livelihood.  He knew it wasn’t working as he anticipated and the authoritarian in him just couldn’t help it.

It was the basis of all the restrictions in (especially) blue states that are still being exercised.  It was the principle behind the *pandemic of the unvaccinated*.  Did the vaccine save lives?  Yes, there is no doubt, but that does not forgive our government lying to us because they wanted everyone to get the vaccine to stop the virus.  It was Biden wanting to fulfill his campaign promise. 

Discussing.

Not revisionist. Here's an example: https://www.yahoo.com/now/fauci-vaccines-will-only-prevent-symptoms-not-block-the-virus-195051568.html

That interview was two months before the Pfizer vaccine was even released. It was never a secret.

I've already expressed my opinion on what Walensky said. It was irresponsible and frankly inexcusable by the Director of the CDC, but at least the CDC released a written statement that very afternoon that corrected her. Some of what Biden said was inaccurate, as well, and while I don't condone it, it's no different than the hyperbole that just about every President has used at some point. Moreover, you're being completely disingenuous about it because you don't believe anything Biden says, anyway.

By the way, the vaccines did do a good job at preventing spread early on, but became less effective as the variants emerged, which was also expected (you, of course, know this). However, even though they were less effective, they did still help, and not to an insignificant degree. Is there any reason they shouldn't have promoted that? Would it not have been irresponsible of them to not promote that fact, or do anything in their power to lessen the impact of Covid?

I understand your reasons for going after Biden, so whatever, but I will never understand your searing contempt for Fauci. 

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

24 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Not revisionist. Here's an example: https://www.yahoo.com/now/fauci-vaccines-will-only-prevent-symptoms-not-block-the-virus-195051568.html

That interview was two months before the Pfizer vaccine was even released. It was never a secret.

I've already expressed my opinion on what Walensky said. It was irresponsible and frankly inexcusable by the Director of the CDC, but at least the CDC released a written statement that very afternoon that corrected her. Some of what Biden said was inaccurate, as well, and while I don't condone it, it's no different than the hyperbole that just about every President has used at some point. Moreover, you're being completely disingenuous about it because you don't believe anything Biden says, anyway.

By the way, the vaccines did do a good job at preventing spread early on, but became less effective as the variants emerged, which was also expected (you, of course, know this). However, even though they were less effective, they did still help, and not to an insignificant degree. Is there any reason they shouldn't have promoted that? Would it not have been irresponsible of them to not promote that fact, or do anything in their power to lessen the impact of Covid?

I understand your reasons for going after Biden, so whatever, but I will never understand your searing contempt for Fauci. 

The fact that Fauci said 2 months before the release of the vaccine that it wouldn’t block the virus and then 2 months after the release praises the efficacy of the vaccine as nearly 95% and would stop the transmission is pure Fauci and you don’t know why I think the man is a fraud?

As to believing Biden, I can’t understand why anyone would believe him.  Are you aware this inflation we are in is not transitory?

I’m not saying he should have not promoted it, of course he should, but to mandate it when he and Fauci knew variants were on the horizon and the vaccine was not stopping the spread?  To mandate something that would not stop the spread is disingenuous and authoritarian.

I hope you don’t have myocarditis, it has increased by 84% in men 19-39.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

The fact that Fauci said 2 months before the release of the vaccine that it wouldn’t block the virus and then 2 months after the release praises the efficacy of the vaccine as nearly 95% and would stop the transmission is pure Fauci and you don’t know why I think the man is a fraud?

Stop misrepresenting. He didn't say it wouldn't. He said the vaccines weren't being developed to do so. They were being developed to prevent severe illness. He said he would expect they would help prevent transmission, but he said that would not be known until the vaccines began being administered.

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m not saying he should have not promoted it, of course he should, but to mandate it when he and Fauci knew variants were on the horizon and the vaccine was not stopping the spread?  To mandate something that would not stop the spread is disingenuous and authoritarian.

But it was stopping some of the spread, and again, to a not insignificant degree. You saying it wasn't doing anything to prevent spread is incorrect.

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I hope you don’t have myocarditis, it has increased by 84% in men 19-39.

Source?

• Facepalm 1