Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

@Leftfield, its just hard for you to admit that the CDC, Dr. Fauci (the man who would be king), Biden and *the science* all lied to the public about the COVID vaccine’s efficacy in order for the population to get vaccinated.  The lie was not really necessary, but for some reason they all conspired to do so.  The most outlandish part was Biden’s OSHA mandate and his subsequent war on the unvaccinated.  This is the man that holds a grudge and is not capable of leading a nation.

You should never trust doctors and scientists again.  Stick with the right wing press and commentators.

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Leftfield said:

And there it is, folks. The internet equivalent of:

giphy.gif

This part is hilarious, but not the way you think.  Starting with the Biden Administration the scientists that disagreed with *the science* were censored and we only heard the company line.  Even the Administrator of this site banned dissenting views of COVID.   So I can actually see how you have been influenced in your thinking.

As time has passed and facts start to emerge through the filters that have been erected, people are starting to question what had been said by our *leaders*.  DeSantis and other Republican Governors have shown how to deal with COVID and were chastised by the media.

A few months ago Biden actually said on a 60 Minutes interview the pandemic was over.  The White House jumped and said that wasn’t true for political reasons, it surely wasn’t what science says (maybe *the science* says it).

Yesterday, Biden urged you to get another booster:

So I guess the pandemic is still with us and it is for political reasons only, not scientific.

Deaths due to COVID yesterday:  380  Last week 2566 deaths or an average of 366 deaths per day.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home

Deaths due to cancer yesterday:  1670.

https://cancerstatisticscenter.cancer.org/#!/

And you call MAGA people cultist.

2 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Keep falling down the fear and conspiracy rabbit holes the MAGAs feed you. I genuinely felt bad about you for a while, but I no longer care.

Thanks for your past concerns about my mental health.  I have a feeling your statement  about no longer caring will be short lived as you will respond to another one of my posts.

27 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

This part is hilarious, but not the way you think.  Starting with the Biden Administration the scientists that disagreed with *the science* were censored and we only heard the company line.  Even the Administrator of this site banned dissenting views of COVID.   So I can actually see how you have been influenced in your thinking.

As time has passed and facts start to emerge through the filters that have been erected, people are starting to question what had been said by our *leaders*.  DeSantis and other Republican Governors have shown how to deal with COVID and were chastised by the media.

A few months ago Biden actually said on a 60 Minutes interview the pandemic was over.  The White House jumped and said that wasn’t true for political reasons, it surely wasn’t what science says (maybe *the science* says it).

More talking points. What a shock.

27 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yesterday, Biden urged you to get another booster:

So I guess the pandemic is still with us and it is for political reasons only, not scientific.

Deaths due to COVID yesterday:  380  Last week 2566 deaths or an average of 366 deaths per day.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home

Deaths due to cancer yesterday:  1670.

https://cancerstatisticscenter.cancer.org/#!/

And ignore what I mentioned in my post about continuing to do harm, and contributing to filling hospitals. I guess those that promote the flu vaccine are only being political, too?

30 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

And you call MAGA people cultist.

Certainly the ones that prove it. Congrats.

31 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Thanks for your past concerns about my mental health.  I have a feeling your statement  about no longer caring will be short lived as you will respond to another one of my posts.

As I pointed out, but I'm sure you didn't bother to read because you're too lazy, caring about you is not the reason I'm responding. I'd held out some hope before, but right now you're a lost cause, so I'll help as many others as I can. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

As I pointed out, but I'm sure you didn't bother to read because you're too lazy, caring about you is not the reason I'm responding. I'd held out some hope before, but right now you're a lost cause, so I'll help as many others as I can. 

You missed the point that COVID deaths are not at a pandemic level, yet the fear mongering continues.

I knew you cared.  Make sure you get your yearly COVID vaccine.

I care too.  Actually for the very same reason.

23 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You missed the point that COVID deaths are not at a pandemic level, yet the fear mongering continues.

I knew you cared.  Make sure you get your yearly COVID vaccine.

I care too.  Actually for the very same reason.

"Fear mongering"?   What fear mongering?

That's a ironic charge coming from you, of all people. :rolleyes:

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What fear mongering?

When Biden leans into the mike and whispers “get vaccinated”.  That is some scary stuff right there. It is almost a directive.

23 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

When Biden leans into the mike and whispers “get vaccinated”.  That is some scary stuff right there. It is almost a directive.

No, you're wrong.  That's not "scary" at all.  It's actually very good advice.

What's scary is your constant ranting about Biden, Democrats and schoolteachers promoting sex changing surgery by indoctrinating children starting in K-3.  :rolleyes:;D

That's almost as good as the "Democratic pedophilia ring".

(Mind you, neither scares me, because I am sane enough to recognize both as hysterical BS.)

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

image.jpeg.26c9096b6725b0289011714d189afcff.jpeg

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Was he holding a flashlight under his chin?

If so, I take it back.  That is scary!

:laugh:

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, homersapien said:

Compared to whom?

A person without dementia and knows that there are only 50 states.  That includes most Americans.

44 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

A person without dementia and knows that there are only 50 states.  That includes most Americans.

But only one of them can run for POTUS against Biden (assuming he runs). 

Trump is far scarier than Biden, dementia or not.

Just now, homersapien said:

But only one of them can run for POTUS against Biden (assuming he runs). 

Trump is far scarier than Biden, dementia or not.

Who brought up Trump?  Or was that your original intent of your question?

An Octogenarian will not win the POTUS next election.

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Who brought up Trump?  Or was that your original intent of your question?

An Octogenarian will not win the POTUS next election.

You asked if Biden did not scare you? 

I pointed out that's a relative question, since there are people scarier than Biden and just as relevant - such as Trump. (After all, that's exactly why Biden won the last election, right?  He wasn't Trump.)

Edited by homersapien

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

You asked if Biden did not scare you? 

I pointed out that's a relative question, since there are people scarier than Biden and just as relevant - such as Trump. (After all, that's exactly why Biden won the last election, right?  He wasn't Trump.)

To most people’s chagrin.

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

To most people’s chagrin.

Well, considering Biden received seven million more votes, apparently not.

Or do you think there was that much voter fraud?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Dude, I drove through my local trailer park during the 2020 election and all you saw was Trump flags as far as the eye could see. Go to my small town gas station...what are they talking about? Trump...Go to the dirt track and what flag do you see on all the truck bumpers beside the confederate flags...huh?....yeah, thats right...Trump stickers.

Ain't No Fin WAY Biden got all those votes. Where was HIS Flags!?, TELL ME!?!? YOU AINT EVER GONNA CONVINCE ME SLEEPY JOE BASEMENT BIDEN GOT 800 BILLION VOTES! DID YOU KNOW MORE PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM THAN WAS EVEN REGISTERED TO VOTE!?!?!? WAAAAAA

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I think 74% of those seven million more votes along with 74% of the rest of the voting population are now thinking we are headed in the wrong direction under his leadership.

What a difference two years make.

22 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So you think Trump actually won?

No, I think most people are sorry that dementia patient is our President and it has little to do with Trump.

28 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I think 74% of those seven million more votes along with 74% of the rest of the voting population are now thinking we are headed in the wrong direction under his leadership.

What a difference two years make.

And you think that even after January 6? Or do you think more people would have voted against Trump if they'd known that's what he was going to do?

2 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

And you think that even after January 6? Or do you think more people would have voted against Trump if they'd known that's what he was going to do?

The Democrats are hanging their hats on Jan. 6th as if it resonates with voters.  It doesn’t.  Tex posted something about only 7% of voters believe our democracy is in danger.  Even though the events on that day were despicable, people are going to jail and justice is being served.

Trump will pay the price (I hope) in his attempt at gaining the Republican Nomination.  The left is doubling down on Jan. 6th, abortion and climate change and those are not the issues most Americans see as affecting their lives.