Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

If the FBI hadn't served a search warrant on Mar Largo, do you think the public would ever know about the documents?

I can't believe Republicans actually believe they are going to "win" this issue.  :laugh:

On 1/13/2023 at 10:43 AM, Son of A Tiger said:

Yep lots of facts coming out like Garland knew about the classified documents in the Biden case when he appointed the special counsel in the case of Trump. Guess he was hoping they could hide it from the public until it could be resolved without media attention. What more facts do you need to recognize that Biden screwed up just like Trump?

Biden most definitely screwed up. 

But what more facts do you need to show that - unlike Biden - Trump denied, resisted, ignored subpoenas and claimed classified documents as belonging to him?

That's the key difference.

Both will be investigated, but the emphasis on Trump will be obstruction of justice.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Biden most definitely screwed up. 

But what more facts do you need to show that - unlike Biden - Trump denied, resisted, ignored subpoenas and claimed classified documents as belonging to him?

That's the key difference.

Both will be investigated, but the emphasis on Trump will be obstruction of justice.

They both screwed up but at least Trump didn't leave them lying around in an unsecured place like Biden did in his garage with his son Hunter living there with his ties to China. And Biden took documents while he was V.P.

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I can't believe Republicans actually believe they are going to "win" this issue.  :laugh:

They have already won. It has shifted the focus from Trump to Biden. I think this whole thing is a set up by prominent Dems to make sure Biden doesn't run for a 2nd term.

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

call me when joe starts flushing sensitive docs down the toilet like your boy trump. how anyone has the gall to bang on anyone after being a trump supporter is beyond me. they found out because trump came out of the bathroom with a top secret doc stuck to his shoe.............................but you go right ahead scooter................

My boy Trump? You are surely confused. But the subject here is Biden and it's several Dems, even AOC, who are on him. I think this whole thing is a setup by prominent Dems to make sure Biden don't run for a 2nd term. Just so you know I'm an Independent and don't want Biden or Trump in the WH anymore.

13 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

They both screwed up but at least Trump didn't leave them lying around in an unsecured place like Biden did in his garage with his son Hunter living there with his ties to China. And Biden took documents while he was V.P.

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter! :rolleyes:

Frankly I would have been more concerned about Hunter driving the Corvette. ;D

12 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

They have already won. It has shifted the focus from Trump to Biden. I think this whole thing is a set up by prominent Dems to make sure Biden doesn't run for a 2nd term.

Stay off QAnon. :rolleyes: 

And you'll have to explain how Republicans "won" this - is it by ensuring Trump survives to be nominated in '24? :dunno:  Not following your logic.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Stay off QAnon. :rolleyes: 

And you'll have to explain how Republicans "won" this - is it by ensuring Trump survives to be nominated in '24? :dunno:  Not following your logic.

I don't do QAnon. As I said IMHO the Repubs have won by getting the media, etc., focused on Biden and now having another special prosecutor. Just my opinion but I bet lots of others share it.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

If the FBI hadn't served a search warrant on Mar Largo, do you think the public would ever know about the documents?

The Archives knew about Trump’s documents.  The raid was a well timed event to make sure the public knew more about the documents before the midterms.  I still haven’t seen the photo shoot by the FBI of Biden’s top secret docs by his corvette, have you?

To your last statement:  he who thinks Russian Collusion was real shouldn’t throw stones at the Republicans at such an early stage of the game.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I don't do QAnon. As I said IMHO the Repubs have won by getting the media, etc., focused on Biden and now having another special prosecutor. Just my opinion but I bet lots of others share it.

You also said that (presumably anti-Biden) Democrats orchestrated this. :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

The Archives knew about Trump’s documents.  The raid was a well timed event to make sure the public knew more about the documents before the midterms.  I still haven’t seen the photo shoot by the FBI of Biden’s top secret docs by his corvette, have you?

To your last statement:  he who thinks Russian Collusion was real shouldn’t throw stones at the Republicans at such an early stage of the game.

The timing of the "raid" (aka enforcement of the subpoena) was determined by Trump and Trump alone.  All he had to do was comply with the prior requests to return the documents when asked and we wouldn't be talking about this.

Russian collusion - or least "interference"  was real.  Mueller merely concluded there was no legal "conspiracy".  That doesn't mean Russia didn't help Trump or Trump didn't asked for their help.  There was plenty of evidence both occurred.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/senate-russia-report-proves-trump-was-wrong-mueller-was-right-ncna1237743 

Senate Russia report proves Trump collusion was very real. But do voters care?

But you're free to take Trumps word for it. :rolleyes:  I wouldn't expect less from a MAGA.
Edited by homersapien
  • Facepalm 2

6 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Maybe best you stay that way (LOL).

Well confusion would be a natural result of your writing style. ;D 

Apparently, clarification is also beyond your skills.

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well confusion would be a natural result of your writing style. ;D 

Apparently, clarification is also beyond your skills.

I guess you just need something/someone to blame for your faults since you seem to believe you are perfect.

47 minutes ago, homersapien said:

The timing of the "raid" (aka enforcement of the subpoena) was determined by Trump and Trump alone.

You can not look yourself in the mirror and believe that Brother Homer. Dozens of agents?…..a show and you understand it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

The timing of the "raid" (aka enforcement of the subpoena) was determined by Trump and Trump alone.  All he had to do was comply with the prior requests to return the documents when asked and we wouldn't be talking about this.

Russian collusion - or least "interference"  was real.  Mueller merely concluded there was no legal "conspiracy".  That doesn't mean Russia didn't help Trump or Trump didn't asked for their help.  There was plenty of evidence both occurred.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/senate-russia-report-proves-trump-was-wrong-mueller-was-right-ncna1237743 

Senate Russia report proves Trump collusion was very real. But do voters care?

But you're free to take Trumps word for it. :rolleyes:  I wouldn't expect less from a MAGA.

Try to keep up homer.  The article you sited is from August of 2020, which was in the heat of the 2020 election, and was propaganda as we have found out lately.  Here is a more updated look at the *interference* that happened in 2016:

Russian Twitter campaigns during the 2016 presidential race primarily reached a small subset of users, most of whom were highly partisan Republicans, shows a new study by NYU’s Center for Social Media and Politics. In addition, the international research team found that despite Russia’s influence operations on the platform, there were no measurable changes in attitudes, polarization, or voting behavior among those exposed to this foreign influence campaign. 

https://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2023/january/exposure-to-russian-twitter-campaigns-in-2016-presidential-race-.html

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I guess you just need something/someone to blame for your faults since you seem to believe you are perfect.

Well, apparently not perfect enough to divine what you meant in the post in question (that you refused to clarify).

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

You can not look yourself in the mirror and believe that Brother Homer. Dozens of agents?…..a show and you understand it.

When exactly did the National Archives and Records Administration first ask Trump to return the documents he took?   May 21, 2021.  Had he complied, end of story.  No search party.

When was the search warrant executed by the FBI?  August 8, 2022

(Approximately 1 year and over 2 months later)

https://www.voanews.com/a/timeline-of-the-trump-documents-inquiry-/6734453.html

Salty, I am surprised that you are so willing to turn a blind eye to Trump's behavior and simply give him a pass regardless of the facts.

Perhaps you misunderstood my point?

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Try to keep up homer.  The article you sited is from August of 2020, which was in the heat of the 2020 election, and was propaganda as we have found out lately.  Here is a more updated look at the *interference* that happened in 2016:

Russian Twitter campaigns during the 2016 presidential race primarily reached a small subset of users, most of whom were highly partisan Republicans, shows a new study by NYU’s Center for Social Media and Politics. In addition, the international research team found that despite Russia’s influence operations on the platform, there were no measurable changes in attitudes, polarization, or voting behavior among those exposed to this foreign influence campaign. 

https://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2023/january/exposure-to-russian-twitter-campaigns-in-2016-presidential-race-.html

I never said the Russian influence was effective, much less changed the election outcome. 

I said Russia attempted to help Trump, and they did.  Likewise, I said the Trump campaigned welcomed the offer of such help, and they did.

This is well documented, but you believe what you want.  I would expect no less.

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

When exactly did the National Archives and Records Administration first ask Trump to return the documents he took?   May 21, 2021.  Had he complied, end of story.  No search party.

Salty, I am surprised that you are so willing to turn a blind eye to Trump's behavior and simply give him a pass regardless of the facts.

I am not giving Trump a pass. Think he neither realized the seriousness of having documents or gave a rip. I do question the raid fanfare. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Looks like the National Archives is a member in good standing of the liars club.

National Archives dismissed claims of mishandled Obama-Biden documents weeks before first batch was found | Fox News

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1