Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

And five years of RUSSIANS!!!!! was what exactly?

Yes, David.  Trump and Biden are totally equivalent, separated only by party affiliation, and any and all reactions to them should be equated without regard to degree of offense or importance, to bolster one's e-cred on neutrality and being objective.  Totally forgot.  My bad.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Yes, David.  Trump and Biden are totally equivalent, separated only by party affiliation, and any and all reactions to them should be equated without regard to degree of offense or importance, to bolster one's e-cred on neutrality and being objective.  Totally forgot.  My bad.

Who the hell drug Joe Biden into it?

Its a damn joke, nothing more....sheesh!

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

Who the hell drug Joe Biden into it?

Its a damn joke, nothing more....sheesh!

He was literally the subject of the thread.  No one dragged him into it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

He was literally the subject of the thread.  No one dragged him into it.

Well, FJB and LGB are jokes. Nothing more. Some people on this forum need to remember that.

It isnt lies about policy nor some bat crappers making up pedo-pizza memes. This is just humor...

Edited by DKW 86

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

e1dttjqfrr781.png

This is false, no self respecting Democrat would say “Merry Christmas”, instead they would say “Happy Holidays”.  Come on Coffee.

And Joe, himself, agreed with “Let’s go Brandon” and he’s a Democrat.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

Didn't he say he had a plan and all back during campaign 2020?

Seems like he did...

Seems like the WH is punting...and ironically enough, this is liable to be more efficient.

FHorFViWYAYRXlZ.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

I went over to my best friend’s family’s house yesterday to accept a best man’s gift. My wife decided to stay home. 

The second I walked in, his parents greeted me warmly and asked where my better half was. The obnoxious uncle who I absolutely cannot stand said, “probably at a Joe Biden rally”. Guy has never had much to say to me other than calling me a ***** because I didn’t want to smoke a cigar. 

Guy has very serious cancer, and it took all that I could to not snap off on him. First of all, you can’t even say hello to me without trying to insult my wife? Second, I’m sorry you have cancer, I am sympathetic, but if you’re so filled with vitriol and bull**** that you let politics be your personality? Then **** you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year you miserable bastard, I hope you get to see another.

Guess what? Neither my wife—nor I—like Joe Biden. My buddy said I should have put him in his place (verbally), but being the sometimes good person that I am, and a guest in his parents’ home, I couldn’t. 

Moral of the story, don’t let politics drive who you are. You can be civil with someone even if you don’t see eye to eye with them politically. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Like 8

10 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I went over to my best friend’s family’s house yesterday to accept a best man’s gift. My wife decided to stay home. 

The second I walked in, his parents greeted me warmly and asked where my better half was. The obnoxious uncle who I absolutely cannot stand said, “probably at a Joe Biden rally”. Guy has never had much to say to me other than calling me a ***** because I didn’t want to smoke a cigar. 

Guy has very serious cancer, and it took all that I could to not snap off on him. First of all, you can’t even say hello to me without trying to insult my wife? Second, I’m sorry you have cancer, I am sympathetic, but if you’re so filled with vitriol and bull**** that you let politics be your personality? Then **** you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year you miserable bastard, I hope you get to see another.

Guess what? Neither my wife—nor I—like Joe Biden. My buddy said I should have put him in his place (verbally), but being the sometimes good person that I am, and a guest in his parents’ home, I couldn’t. 

Moral of the story, don’t let politics drive who you are. You can be civil with someone even if you don’t see eye to eye with them politically. 

You were kind not to retaliate.  What a chowderhead. Might want to avoid that guy at the wedding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

I think she was out of line, but flipping off a motorcade when you think no one will see it is hardly identical to telling a President to F himself for likes on your YouTube channel while you’re on national TV with the President and First Lady who are taking the time to warmly wish you and your children a Merry Christmas. Y’all also need to quit acting like Christmas is a sacred event you’re protecting from the Libs when you lionize bastards like this guy.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, SLAG-91 said:

Didn't he say he had a plan and all back during campaign 2020?

Seems like he did...

Seems like the WH is punting...and ironically enough, this is liable to be more efficient.

FHorFViWYAYRXlZ.jpeg

Federalism. The Feds do their part, but at  some point the states have to take the baton. Not much any President can do with this level of craziness: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/12/27/5-gop-led-states-extend-unemployment-aid-workers-who-lose-jobs-over-vaccine-mandates/

states paying people to not take the vaccine. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The Hypocrisy is too funny.  The same crying foul are many that screamed the same for 4 years.

Both deserve to be told to Eff off. Different reasons but both need to 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

37 minutes ago, bigbird said:

The Hypocrisy is too funny.  The same crying foul are many that screamed the same for 4 years.

Both deserve to be told to Eff off. Different reasons but both need to 

The hypocrisy runs deep in the "Turning" thread as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

Having a plan that is rejected by a large proportion of the American people is not the same as not having a plan at all.

The results may be similar, but at least Biden is trying.

(And I am no fan of Biden.)

• Facepalm 2

i listern to brandi by looking glass and change the name to brandon when i feel down.

Here’s some grade A hypocrisy. All the dude’s done is lose his job as a police offer, get hired by Daddy with gubment money and tell the President to F off on Christmas Eve— classic Republican credentials to be  Republican congressman and save Christmas.

026D0D46-EF0D-4EF1-BBFB-47202282AF6F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/30/2021 at 12:49 PM, TexasTiger said:

Here’s some grade A hypocrisy. All the dude’s done is lose his job as a police offer, get hired by Daddy with gubment money and tell the President to F off on Christmas Eve— classic Republican credentials to be  Republican congressman and save Christmas.

026D0D46-EF0D-4EF1-BBFB-47202282AF6F.jpeg

Alternate news headline:

"Local Republican man infamous for telling the president "F' You' in coded language on live tv says his mission is to  follow and glorify God's name; Eager to launch recent internet fame into political career. "

• Like 2

Brandon is so compassionate he talks about wind mills with 100 yard wing spans to Colorado residents that have just lost their homes to a wild fire.  Of course, the cause is climate change even though he has no proof and, just like California, it is likely forest management is the culprit.  I think he  wants to promote his agenda (build back better) more than compassion for his fellow citizens.

This is from an article in December of 2020:

The CSFS estimates that it would cost $4.2 billion to treat just the trees in urgent need of treatment.

As if that’s not problematic enough, environmentalist challenges to commercial logging cost the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) millions in litigation and administrative costs as the USFS struggles to comply with the complex web of federal laws governing forest management while still doing their job of managing Americas forestlands.

https://pagetwo.completecolorado.com/2020/12/11/massive-wildfires-boost-calls-for-forest-thinning-environmentalists-have-long-stymied-such-efforts/

• Dislike 1

On 12/27/2021 at 9:37 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

Yall know that THIS IS LITERALLY the same dynamic here on this forum. Some wont even listen when people agree with them. They are so busy being "narrative a**holes, like the uncle above" that there is actually ZERO discussion going on here most days. I sometimes wonder who in the hell is handing out thumbsdowns and facepalms for the most sane cogent points being made here. Many on here make perfectly reasonable points on this forum daily and yet there are about 6-8 on here that cannot even allow themselves to even consider that another could possibly be right. 

I told yall for 4 years that no one in DC with any real knowledge thought that Rusiians!!! was anything but a nothingburger. I was proved right over time. And still there are some bitter clingers that on the surface appear to be well read reasonable people that just cannot allow themselves to admit they were tricked or that they still believe that this bs narrative was ever wrong.  

***I just got the predicted thumbsdown...too funny.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Dislike 1

Having a plan that is rejected by a large proportion of the American people is not the same as not having a plan at all. The results may be similar, but at least Biden is trying

So.....not doing anything is still trying???? WTF?

Jackie Chan Wtf GIFs | Tenor

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1