Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

I agree fiddy, we are at war with this unholiest of a President.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

I agree fiddy, we are at war with this unholiest of a President.

that hate for biden is gonna give you a stroke................lol

• Haha 1

Just now, aubiefifty said:

that hate for biden is gonna give you a stroke................lol

No, the clot shot will.  I don’t take him too seriously.  He will be gone in less than two years.

17 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

@arein0 two things can be true.  You can be a good parent and your kids can have a drug addiction and you can be a horrible parent and your kid can be a drug addict.  How you react is what makes you a good parent or not.

Ole Joe enabled his son at every turn in life.  Hunter sold his family’s name for profit, forced his employees to have sex with him and he filmed it, and was addicted to drugs.  Joe, evidently turned a blind eye to it all at best and was culpable at worst.

That is not good parenting.  You obviously don’t have a grasp of how parenting is done.

You know what was said in their private conversations? If not how do you know he turned a blind eye? Couldnt this be an example of the child listening to peer pressure over the parent? Or is it just a simple as good = conservative and bad = liberal? Also, why are you so judgmental about what goes on in other people's house?

1 minute ago, arein0 said:

You know what was said in their private conversations? If not how do you know he turned a blind eye? Couldnt this be an example of the child listening to peer pressure over the parent? Or is it just a simple as good = conservative and bad = liberal? Also, why are you so judgmental about what goes on in other people's house?

Biden enabled his son, that is the bottom line.  Joe provided his son with money by a monthly stipend and through his contacts and his son took advantage.  The boy was thrown out of the Navy and has committed crimes anyone else would have spent time in jail for, but not Hunter.

Joe won’t even recognize his blood granddaughter as part of the family.  Pitiful, can he do anything right?

Why am I so judgmental?  Joe is living in the people’s house and he should do better.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Biden enabled his son, that is the bottom line.  Joe provided his son with money by a monthly stipend and through his contacts and his son took advantage.  The boy was thrown out of the Navy and has committed crimes anyone else would have spent time in jail for, but not Hunter.

Joe won’t even recognize his blood granddaughter as part of the family.  Pitiful, can he do anything right?

Why am I so judgmental?  Joe is living in the people’s house and he should do better.

My judgmental question was more than just about Joe. Other topics include lgbtq being allowed to marry, the young legal aged female that chose to become sterile, you obviously know enough background info to determine if any drug addict parents are good parents or not ( when really the only important thing is the addict gets the necessary help)

1 hour ago, arein0 said:

Other topics include lgbtq being allowed to marry,

LG can marry, it’s the law.  I, nor the baker in Denver, have to *celebrate* it do we?  Is that part of the law too?

1 hour ago, arein0 said:

the young legal aged female that chose to become sterile

If she is so paranoid about child birth as to get sterilized.  That’s her decision, I just think is a sad state she finds herself in.

1 hour ago, arein0 said:

you obviously know enough background info to determine if any drug addict parents are good parents or not ( when really the only important thing is the addict gets the necessary help)

How the parents act toward their addicted offspring goes a long way into how the addicted will find their way out if the parent can take responsibility.  Case in point is the teenager that ran into Rod Brumblett and his wife.  Do you ultimately believe they acted in the best interest of their drug addicted son?

I’m opinionated.  These are my opinions.

Edited by I_M4_AU

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

LG can marry, it’s the law.  I, nor the baker in Denver, have to *celebrate* it do we?  Is that part of the law too?

No, being a bigot is not illegal, but advocating for refusal of service solely because of who they are is illegal. If the baker refuses to do any wedding cakes it wouldn't be illegal. It's the fact that they are refusing to provide a service that they normally make because of their sexuality that makes it illegal. It is not illegal to be a bigot until you infringe on someone else's Civil Rights.

If she is so paranoid about child birth as to get sterilized.  That’s her decision, I just think is a sad state she finds herself in.

The first sentence is 100% a judgment, not an opinion. Not all females want to have children and it is completely okay if they dont. Even if you dont agree with it, you should be excited that she has the freedom to be able to live her best life.

How the parents act toward their addicted offspring goes a long way into how the addicted will find their way out if the parent can take responsibility.  Case in point is the teenager that ran into Rod Brumblett and his wife.  Do you ultimately believe they acted in the best interest of their drug addicted son?

I’m opinionated.  These are my opinions.

I dont know anything about the Rod Brumblett case, but what I will say is that good people make mistakes. I know others close to me as well as myself have made mistakes. Mistakes generally happen when you are in a state of carelessness, feeling invulnerable, pride. I choose believe it's how you react, learn and grow from your mistakes that truly determine the character of a person. 

3 minutes ago, arein0 said:

If the baker refuses to do any wedding cakes it wouldn't be illegal. It's the fact that they are refusing to provide a service that they normally make because of their sexuality that makes it illegal

You missed his point, it was based on free speech.  He did not refuse to bake them a cake, he would have done that, but they wanted his artistic expression to celebrate what he didn’t believe in.  The SCOTUS agreed.  They are at it again and that is just vindictive.

6 minutes ago, arein0 said:

Even if you dont agree with it, you should be excited that she has the freedom to be able to live her best life.

Why do I have to be excited for her to make this decision?  Is it part of some law I missed?  I can disagree, correct?  I have compassion for those that make irreversible decisions when their judgement is clouded by activists.

9 minutes ago, arein0 said:

what I will say is that good people make mistakes. I know others close to me as well as myself have made mistakes. Mistakes generally happen when you are in a state of carelessness, feeling invulnerable, pride. I choose believe it's how you react, learn and grow from your mistakes that truly determine the character of a person.

I agree in most of this except complacency is an all encompassing word for what you believe.  It is something we all have to fight against daily.

Why do I have to be excited for her to make this decision?  Is it part of some law I missed?  I can disagree, correct?  I have compassion for those that make irreversible decisions when their judgement is clouded by activists.

Reread. I said excited she has the freedom to make the best decision for her.

I agree in most of this except complacency is an all encompassing word for what you believe.  It is something we all have to fight against daily.

Please tell me how you got complacency from learning and growing? Doesnt complacency fall in the same bucket as pride? It is impossible to learn and grow if you are complacent.

9 minutes ago, arein0 said:

Please tell me how you got complacency from learning and growing? Doesnt complacency fall in the same bucket as pride? It is impossible to learn and grow if you are complacent.

Complacency is all encompassing for carelessness, invulnerable and pride.  Sorry not to be clear.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Complacency is all encompassing for carelessness, invulnerable and pride.  Sorry not to be clear.

No worries, thanks for clearing that up.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

really? you a trump guy and YOU loved him and crowed about how wonderful he was. you gave him a pass on so many things and called us nothing more than being partisan and seeing things that were not there. rape. stealing from charities. insulting the handicap. insulting POW's. insulting five star  families and a son who gave his life to save his squad winning the medal of honor. lets he did not pay his bills and forced small american business folks to go under. he uses religion as a tool and nothing more. my point is biden will never be anything like trump and the way you dig up stuff on biden when you fully supported trump is laughable at best. it is a bad look. they all have baggage but trump was the oscar winner in that and yet you give him a pass tho you claim to admit NOW he is a crook. you are not being reasonable you are just another partisan shill slinging crap at everyone when you are sitting in your own much bigger pile you and trump made. because make no mistake YOU enabled trump and did so for years. you argued in bad faith for a long time taking up for trump when you knew in your heart what a piece of crap he was and even though you finally admitted trump was scum you still try to make biden out as worse. that is what we call a really bad look. and i have not even touched on trumps racism yet. they are miles apart.....................

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

really? you a trump guy and YOU loved him and crowed about how wonderful he was. you gave him a pass on so many things and called us nothing more than being partisan and seeing things that were not there. rape. stealing from charities. insulting the handicap. insulting POW's. insulting five star  families and a son who gave his life to save his squad winning the medal of honor. lets he did not pay his bills and forced small american business folks to go under. he uses religion as a tool and nothing more. my point is biden will never be anything like trump and the way you dig up stuff on biden when you fully supported trump is laughable at best. it is a bad look. they all have baggage but trump was the oscar winner in that and yet you give him a pass tho you claim to admit NOW he is a crook. you are not being reasonable you are just another partisan shill slinging crap at everyone when you are sitting in your own much bigger pile you and trump made. because make no mistake YOU enabled trump and did so for years. you argued in bad faith for a long time taking up for trump when you knew in your heart what a piece of crap he was and even though you finally admitted trump was scum you still try to make biden out as worse. that is what we call a really bad look. and i have not even touched on trumps racism yet. they are miles apart.....................

This thread isn’t about Trump.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

This thread isn’t about Trump.

no sir but it does touch on hypocricy which makes it a vaild point and a bad look.

• Like 1

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/02/04/us/china-spy-balloon#chinese-spy-balloon-shootdown

it is indefensible that this threat was eliminated only after great public outcry and the damage to U.S. national security and American sovereignty was already done.” He said Mr. Biden had demonstrated “weakness on the global stage.”

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/02/04/us/china-spy-balloon#chinese-spy-balloon-shootdown

it is indefensible that this threat was eliminated only after great public outcry and the damage to U.S. national security and American sovereignty was already done.” He said Mr. Biden had demonstrated “weakness on the global stage.”

I’m shocked the NYTimes wrote that.

57 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m shocked the NYTimes wrote that.

It was a quote from a republican. Of course Biden will gloat and say he “told” the military to shoot it down. End of the day I feel sure we had people in complete control of the situation. If it was a spy operation we could have blocked any info. More than likely it was intended to be seen and nothing other than China giving us the middle finger.

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

It was a quote from a republican. Of course Biden will gloat and say he “told” the military to shoot it down. End of the day I feel sure we had people in complete control of the situation. If it was a spy operation we could have blocked any info. More than likely it was intended to be seen and nothing other than China giving us the middle finger.

This is typical of how this administration works:

If you don’t recognize Sherry, he is a reporter that Schiff kicked off of twitter a couple of years ago and Elon let him back on recently.