Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

How stupid do you have to be to NAME anything, CRACKPIPES OR NO, "SAFE SMOKING KITS?"

That anyone, anywhere would call anything that promotes continued smoking as SAFE or even SAFER is just handing the Republicans yet another baseball bat to cave your head in with. This was an huge Unforced Error in marketing. 

Safe Smoking Kits? Really? WhoTF dreamed up that? A Republican Plant in the Democrat policy writers team?

All smoking is bad. On your lungs, on your health, on your hygiene, for those around you, etc It is bad all the time, everyday. Encouraging smoking at any level is just Signing Up for Bad Optics. Yes, I know the reports arent true. I also know that if you are having to explain, you are losing the debate. Safe Smoking??? WTF?

And we thought Brandon was lying about having a plan to combat Covid! This is it!  

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Hunter is out of money. Art sales are down. Needs crack pipes to safely continue his recreational use of illegal drugs. After use he spurts paint onto canvas with the used pipes so maybe this program can resurrect his art career too.

• Love 1

On 10/29/2021 at 5:46 PM, I_M4_AU said:

The money will come from you and me.  Military families get $400,000 if a soldier dies in combat and the $450,000 is way over what the compensation was to the victims of 9-11.  This amount for an illegal action is insane.

Let’s Go Brandon is really not a catch phrase, it’s from a blunder from media.  It’s just too damn funny.

There was another story about buying crack pipes.  That turned out to be totally false.

5 hours ago, AU9377 said:

There was another story about buying crack pipes.  That turned out to be totally false.

True. They are called safe smoking kits. Completely different name.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not Biden, but it he falters we are left with this:

And her ability to explain the most complicated issues like Michael Scott would.

5 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Some of you live for your fairy tale lies.

When you cannot discern actual reality, you have to make one up, by definition. ;)

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 1:55 PM, homersapien said:

When you cannot discern actual reality, you have to make one up, by definition. ;)

You do not belong in this thread.  The adults are discussing politics.  You're out of your league.

• Haha 1

It seems my main source of Biden material has been suspended.  I will endeavor to persevere.

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It seems my main source of Biden material has been suspended.  I will endeavor to persevere.

Don’t worry, the stories practically write themselves. 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2021 at 8:21 PM, jj3jordan said:

Does this payment extend to the families separated by Joe and Barack during their tenure as VP/P?

Would that win your approval?