* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

Oh my freaking gosh!!! Teach these dudes how to block!!!! Can't have a long return without this BS 

Just now, bigbird said:

He's not gimpy

Press the slot with inside leverage. Take away the slant.

You'd be better than Mason. I don't like his defensive scheme. 

Just now, jAUSon said:

There's no way. I wonder if the whole thing is bullsht. That's what kind of people we're playing tonight

I'm pretty sure it was BS. Kiffen is a low class smartazz so he's not above that kind of thing. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

don't want to argue about it but I do have thoughts

You could be right. I know we did blitz someone or two but I thought it was after some pace and we were lost.

Maybe both. Idk no reason to argue about 4 games ago.

You're right. He's not working with a full deck, but I feel like he's doing our DBs a disservice. That's probably my biggest gripe. Play a little tighter 

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Might have done both (if he's a mule).

When it was all going down, I wondered if it was a (coached) act to go back in later and catch D thinking he was injured. I think he really did sprain the ankle. I think he really does need a pee test.

• Like 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

You could be right. I know we did blitz someone or two but I thought it was after some pace and we were lost.

Maybe both. Idk no reason to argue about 4 games ago.

You're right. He's not working with a full deck, but I feel like he's doing our DBs a disservice. That's probably my biggest gripe. Play a little tighter 

It's super difficult because with corral you have to rush him but try to contain and at the same time he has the strongest arm so you have to cover deep as well.... It's just something and.

we don't have a legit good rusher. We've been wearing people down and then getting more aggressive.....but it's hard. If we had a carl Lawson I bet this would look very different

• Like 1