* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

Truth be told they are having the same problems on their d. Because of Bo's athleticism you have to rush and contain....can't get to him quick enough

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

MONSTER TD

Completely agree!! Keeps us in good position for 2nd half. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Biggest issue. Yup.

Been a while since we had a true speed guy

Hoping Hunter, Brooks and the stud d tackle have big jumps next year

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Offense doing their job tonight 

The potential to do that now. Isn't that a flip from the past few years?! Some things are trending up.

I know we got the ball first. But 28-17 is obviously a huge win. 17 pts is a won for Mason, even with everyone complaining 

Lane gets the ball. Let's see what Mason does. He's made really good adjustments all year.

We should be able to score in the 40s easy

Somebody better hem Mason up cuz what's been called ain't working. They get the ball to start the half. Stymie them and keep it going.

• Like 1

I'm trying to remain patient with Mason. I know the dude can coach. I know he didn't inherit much, but neither did Bobo. I also know he's going against Corral and Kiffin. But still, his defense is painful to watch

Just now, W.E.D said:

I know we got the ball first. But 28-17 is obviously a huge win. 17 pts is a won for Mason, even with everyone complaining 

Lane gets the ball. Let's see what Mason does. He's made really good adjustments all year.

We should be able to score in the 40s easy

Let’s just hope they don’t score in the 50s!

Awesome clock killing drive finished with a TD to close first half. 👌 

Love the 2nd and 10 play design with Hunter motioning for a wheel route only to be the blocker for the true swing pass in the flat to Hudson I believe.  Great subtle design. 

Edited by AUBwins
  • Love 1