* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

Lane says, "We gotta do what it takes to win." Guess that'll be a flop after every big AU offensive play and some special IV's on the sidelines for real and imagined injuries. Put the coffee on now. 2nd half is going to take a while with all the injury timeouts.

Corrall is gimpy just havent been able to hit him clean to see how bad . Adrenaline is a hell of a drug. Refer to the Braves pitcher with the broken leg and still struck people out

Edited by e808

Just now, AUBwins said:

Awesome clock killing drive finished with a TD to close first half. 👌 

Love the 2nd and 10 play design with Hunter motioning for a wheel route only to be the blocker for the true swing pass in the flat to Hudson I believe.  Great suttle design. 

Subtil. JUST KIDDING!

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, au302 said:

I'm trying to remain patient with Mason. I know the dude can coach

How?  His last good defense was 8 years ago and a continuation of someone else’s. Gus had good offense 8 years ago too 😉

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Subtil. JUST KIDDING!

Thank you!!!! Could not figure out how to spell it. Actually it's subtle. Lol.  Anyways moving on

Edited by AUBwins

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

I know we got the ball first. But 28-17 is obviously a huge win. 17 pts is a won for Mason, even with everyone complaining 

Lane gets the ball. Let's see what Mason does. He's made really good adjustments all year.

We should be able to score in the 40s easy

Mason will make some adjustments and I look for a stop or two the second half and that should be good enough for the W

3 minutes ago, AUx said:

Lane says, "We gotta do what it takes to win." Guess that'll be a flop after every big AU offensive play and some special IV's on the sidelines for real and imagined injuries. Put the coffee on now. 2nd half is going to take a while with all the injury timeouts.

Yep, thought that as well. 

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

Corrall is gimpy just havent been been able to hit him clean to see how bad . Adrenaline is a hell of a drug. Refer to the Braves pitcher with the broken leg and still struck people out

He seems to be running well north to south, if we can put some pressure up the middle we will force him to move latterly. 

2 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

How?  His last good defense was 8 years ago and a continuation of someone else’s. Gus had good offense 8 years ago too 😉

Guess I was trying to be too nice there. But yes, I agree. Been a while

2 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

A three and out to start the 3rd qrtr, and respond with a TD might be too much for the kiffins a to overcome. 

^THIS!!! Would love to see that happen!

4 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Thank you!!!! Could not figure out how to spell it. Actually it's subtle. Lol.  Anyways moving on

That is the biblical spelling....

Genesis 3:1 ¶Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.

• Like 1

That last TD  play was the same one to Shenker in the first quarter of the UGA game. Hunter was wide open on that play too and I give kudos to Bobo for dialing it up again this game and to Bo for making the right read this time. WDE!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Never2Yield said:

^THIS!!! Would love to see that happen!

Prefer a pick 6 to get us going.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

I know we've been scoring well but I still don't want this to be a shootout.

Definitely a game where we can’t afford stalled drives or field goals. Have to stay up 2 scores and hope we have more gas in the tank in the 4th quarter. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, e808 said:

Corrall is gimpy just havent been been able to hit him clean to see how bad . Adrenaline is a hell of a drug. Refer to the Braves pitcher with the broken leg and still struck people out

I'll bet you a c note Corral has more than adrenaline keeping him on his feet.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Let’s just hope they don’t score in the 50s!

I'm not sure they'll get the opportunity unless our offense crashes.

TOP was pretty equal. I don't think they get more than 4 series and they aren't scoring a TD on each