* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

I don’t know why, but this win just feels good tonight. Just feels good. 

It feels fantastic to me because I’m in Ole Miss fan territory (Memphis), and my best friend is an Ole Miss fan. Nice to have bragging rights 6 years in a row. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Given the bend don't break stress and some obvious things we had trouble adjusting to, the fact that we held them to 20 is a miracle, although they left potential points off the board by going for it 

I love our defense had to face this pressure. I think they responded really well. 

29 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I’d like to know what Kiffin was bitching about on the failed 4th down conversion in our red zone. 

Wanted pass interference in middle of endzone

Thought if kiffin won he could pick his job.  The way he lost could really hurt him.  He made some really boneheaded decisions. I liked kiffin but those decisions would have drove me crazy.

• Like 1

Just now, coolmello said:

Thought if kiffin won he could pick his job.  The way he lost could really hurt him.  He made some really boneheaded decisions. I liked kiffin but those decisions would have drove me crazy.

His “analytics” that we heard about ad nauseam tonight would drive me bonkers if he was our coach.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

His “analytics” that we heard about ad nauseam tonight would drive me bonkers if he was our coach.  

And to think there are people who still want him as our coach...

24 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

It feels fantastic to me because I’m in Ole Miss fan territory (Memphis), and my best friend is an Ole Miss fan. Nice to have bragging rights 6 years in a row. 

That’s awesome. I don’t know any. Ha. 

Was it just me or did the announcers basically shove anything they could about ole miss down our throats, jeez I was waiting for them to just be down on the sidelines doing something naughty to Kiffen and Corral🙄

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Was it just me or did the announcers basically shove anything they could about ole miss down our throats, jeez I was waiting for them to just be down on the sidelines doing something naughty to Kiffen and Corral🙄

I'm not sure Todd did, but the other guy was brutal

• Like 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Pimping Corral for Heisman, glorifying a normally bottom of the barrel SEC team. 

At least they touched on the faking or injuries. That was embarrassing, and they really should cut it out. It’s gaining the public’s eye and it’s a bad look. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I've always liked Todd, and thought he was genuinely impartial for the most part.  Glad they brought his segment back.  

• Like 2

One thing about our defense tonight,  we were laying some heavy but clean licks on ball carriers!  Smoke knocked the new QB 10 yards backwards on first run lol

• Like 1

Can't bitch at all. A comprehensive win against a good football team? Marked improvement from week to week? Give me more of this please. 

• Like 2

I also am glad we won. For some reason we just could not get out of our own way in the 2nd Half. So glad that Kiffin had his analyticals.

Teaching Moment for Receiver Coach: Tell receivers to protect the football when you have 3 men hanging on!

26 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I mean they also showed The Ole Miss sideline so much I about wanted to throw something at my tv instead of focusing on the damn game lol. Also only showed our sideline maybe twice until the end🤷

19 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Pimping Corral for Heisman, glorifying a normally bottom of the barrel SEC team. 

At least they touched on the faking or injuries. That was embarrassing, and they really should cut it out. It’s gaining the public’s eye and it’s a bad look

I really hope they can figure something out this offseason for that nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I mean they also showed The Ole Miss sideline so much I about wanted to throw something at my tv instead of focusing on the damn game lol. Also only showed our sideline maybe twice until the end🤷

At least show their cheerleaders from the Grove

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

I really hope they can figure something out this offseason for that nonsense. 

Agreed. It’s egregious. It was bad against the Vols and they picked up right where they left off from last week right out of the gate. 

If I cared enough, I’d go back and watch and see just how many times their players were “injured”. It had to have been in the double digits. 

• Like 2