Harsin!

cbo

18 minutes ago, GoAU said:

I’ll agree with you that Harsin is definitely showing up, but I’m not going to be negative about our past 2 coaches, that both played in National Championship games.  

The thing that gives me hope is that, unlike the past two, I genuinely feel like he's implementing a culture and an offensive system that can be more consistent in the long run. Maybe I'm crazy, but I feel like he is a much better developmental and game day coach than the other two you mention

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

He will get the best out of his players. My only question is, "What kind of players will those be?" In other words, all we need to see to be completely sold on him is how good he'll recruit.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, GoAU said:

I’ll agree with you that Harsin is definitely showing up, but I’m not going to be negative about our past 2 coaches, that both played in National Championship games.  

I’m sorry, but who exactly singled out our 2 previous coaches? 

Nobody said a got damn thing about them.

*ETA- @GoAU for some reason I whiffed on responding to your post. I’m usually a fairly level headed poster. My apologies. WDE

Edited by Tiger Refuge
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 3

54 minutes ago, GoAU said:

i gave gus his due but i moved on. i think in a couple of years we will be more feared than a geezer eating mexican without any depends on. green has hired i believe three outstanding coaches. pearl and harsin for sure and the lady basketball coach i think is gonna show out some as well. maybe he tried to cut too much money but he seems to know talent for sure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i gave gus his due but i moved on. i think in a couple of years we will be more feared than a geezer eating mexican without any depends on. green has hired i believe three outstanding coaches. pearl and harsin for sure and the lady basketball coach i think is gonna show out some as well. maybe he tried to cut too much money but he seems to know talent for sure.

Don't leave out the new Swimming coach

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, penguin149 said:

I think JJ hired Pearl.....

Yes but greene fought tooth and nail to keep him after the whole scandal a couple of years ago so.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, penguin149 said:

I think JJ hired Pearl.....

well hell that is memory cus i am not buzzed yet but i will be! thanx for keeping me straight!

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Don't leave out the new Swimming coach

Don't forget the Volleyball coach either.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Looking for auburn locker room videos and found this video from earlier in the week by Josh Pate:

I found the locker room vid I was looking for 😲:

These videos are amazing!!!!

Guest MustardSeed
22 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Looking for auburn locker room videos and found this video from earlier in the week by Josh Pate:

People nervous about recruiting?  Put a recruit in there and watch him commit. It’s coming!  Who wouldn’t want to be a part of that? I’m over 40 and I’m all in 😂

26 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Admittedly, did not see this under Gus or Chiz! For that matter, Harsin didn’t see this at Boise State. He is learning very quickly!

Edited by AU-24
  • Like 8

Guest MustardSeed
3 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Admittedly, did not see this under Gus or Chiz! For that matter, Harsin didn’t see this at Boise State. He is learning very quickly!

Yeah I’m thinking this may have been a player initiated ritual. Either way I like it!

Our team looks like an actual football team. I’m very glad Harsin is our coach. The most important thing is he’s showing that he can coach people up, whether they’re three stars or five. That’s what recruits will notice and THAT’S how you build a program

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Since Dye, this is what I've always wanted Auburn to be.

CBH is exactly what Auburn needed and I think that Auburn is exactly what CBH needed. We are going to be a power under CBH

You should be careful saying this kind of stuff. Some folks are gonna thing that you hate all the previous coaches.

I kid.

But not really.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Yeah I’m thinking this may have been a player initiated ritual. Either way I like it!

Trying to think of the coaches personality that he reminds me of. I can’t quite put my finger on it. I guess he’s just a “Harsin” type of head coach!