* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

This is very dangerous territory. Giving up a TD here could literally be devastating for auburn. Sometimes I just don’t know what bobo and the offense do during the week. This looks like the offense that played Akron. 

Edited by tigerrules

O going three and out and looking lifeless is not helping the D. Every player and coach on the offensive side of the ball is to blame. Bad all around

Just now, MustardSeed said:

About aTm?  They’re literally tackling guys from behind on multiple occasions

There is holding on every play. Been that way for years. I have been trying to figure out what is flagrant and what is not.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Well, maybe another another FG for them, then we score a Td, and win by one. 

One can hope.

What do you expect when your offense is only capable of scoring 3 points? Every freaking time we play a somewhat good defense we get completely shut down. We will never be worth a crap until we can score at least 21 points on top defenses. He'll even 10 points might win this game. Pathetic that our coaches have zero answers to muster one td 

Edited by shabby

4 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Jackson’s got to sell that!  

Our guys have to at least try to influence the refs to throw a flag. He acted like he wasn’t touched.

• Like 1

Just now, jmcrosson said:

If we can’t stop a cripples QB we absolutely deserve to lose this game.

Has nothing to do with the QB. The run game is picking up for the Aggies, but the score is 6-3. Are we really going to lay this down on the defense?

• Like 4

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, E'Town4Bama said:

There is holding on every play. Been that way for years. I have been trying to figure out what is flagrant and what is not.

I just laid it out….🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

You know how Bama fans feel now...........

I will never know how a bammer feels about their football team, because I will never be a bammer fan, LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bo has had a bad game, oline getting owned on pass blocking, and these receivers dont catch anything not thrown right to them. Not a one can actually adjust for the ball in the air. 

Edited by twilli13
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nontoxic said:

Our guys have to at least try to influence the refs to throw a flag. He acted like he wasn’t touched.

Absolutely, like "Oh well, just happy to be out here."

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Well, maybe another another FG for them, then we score a Td, and win by one. 

It will likely need to be a defensive TD. 

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Looking like the Penn State game on offense forcing the ball to Shed. Awful. 

Playcalling hasnt been good since the first quarter. Every play seems designed to get two or three yards. Even the pass plays.

Edited by boisnumber1

Just now, E'Town4Bama said:

Ask you little fit-pitching emperor. bammer has been getting away with holding for years. The fact that you are claiming victimhood shows how ignorant you are about holding....among other things.