2022 4* OT Malik Agbo

WFE12

Do we have much a chance with this man?   I assume Harsin was on him while at Boise.

17 hours ago, Beaker said:

Do we have much a chance with this man?   I assume Harsin was on him while at Boise.

Sounds like it's us vs Texas so one way or another he's going far from home.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

I think he is the most important player on our board at the moment.

That is an understatement....hahaha

Seriously, does he have a twin brother?

• Love 2

7 hours ago, steeleagle said:

I never seen so much praying for just Offensive linemen. :)

For good reason we need help badly. Look at the A&M game their O-line was much better than ours. They had 2 freshmen starting. That is why at beginning of year their O-line was a weak link but as very talented freshman learned what to do their O-line has become a strength. Players like Agbo is what we need at Auburn, he could be a 1st year starter who would take his lumps early but come on strong..

• Like 6

3 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

For good reason we need help badly. Look at the A&M game their O-line was much better than ours. They had 2 freshmen starting. That is why at beginning of year their O-line was a weak link but as very talented freshman learned what to do their O-line has become a strength. Players like Agbo is what we need at Auburn, he could be a 1st year starter who would take his lumps early but come on strong..

This we're not even close to what A&M have now or have coming in next year

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Jonesey saying KN says our commitments feeling good about Agbo and Rhym.

That would be big addressing two areas of need.  I think Harris and Bobo will end up being 4* as they showed out really well against IMG which is top notch talent.  so that would give us 2 4* OT's a 4* IOL who could play tackle and I would take Anez Cooper as a player who we could develop over 2 years to play his 3rd year then a couple of OT's from Transfer Portal and I would feel a lot better about our O-Line next year and in future. We have a legit OT and IOL in last years class who will be redshirt Freshman next year with potential to help next year. They both had the height and wing span and moved well based on HS film and will be on their 2nd year of strength and conditioning.    Rhym is a top DB talent. I personally would like at least 2 more LB's and at least 2 more D-Line from HS in this years class. Those are my minimal needs in the HS class but I do think we will need to utilize transfer Portal again for next year to stay competitive and some in 2023 as most freshman are not starter material they need tome to get stronger and develop.  

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

That would be big addressing two areas of need.  I think Harris and Bobo will end up being 4* as they showed out really well against IMG which is top notch talent.  so that would give us 2 4* OT's a 4* IOL who could play tackle and I would take Anez Cooper as a player who we could develop over 2 years to play his 3rd year then a couple of OT's from Transfer Portal and I would feel a lot better about our O-Line next year and in future. We have a legit OT and IOL in last years class who will be redshirt Freshman next year with potential to help next year. They both had the height and wing span and moved well based on HS film and will be on their 2nd year of strength and conditioning.    Rhym is a top DB talent. I personally would like at least 2 more LB's and at least 2 more D-Line from HS in this years class. Those are my minimal needs in the HS class but I do think we will need to utilize transfer Portal again for next year to stay competitive and some in 2023 as most freshman are not starter material they need tome to get stronger and develop.  

If ONE of Harris or Bobo gets 4* and we also get Agbo… 🤤 

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I don't believe you:poke:

That would be TWO FOUR STAR OFFENSIVE LINEMEN in one class. Would be yuuuuuuge.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1