* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

I'm just ready for a youth movement on both sides of the ball. At least get the young guys some reps. These veterans have been sucking for years now

I'm in Alaska helping out COViD units and my internet is sketchy. I just came back and did a double take on my phone .Oh my! The pirate strikes again. Can't wait to see the threads this week. Keep me laughing because it is definitely gloomy my way!

1 minute ago, AUStew87 said:

That’s twice this year we have lost a player on a bull sh?t targeting call. The conference needs to clean house with these refs. 

That is the worst horse**** call I have ever seen.  So you can’t even tackle the QB anymore!

Looks like we are the only team who can commit penalties when it matters today. These refs have no credibility today, especially after the targeting call. Whole ass ncaa needs to implement some sort of penalty for officiating errors. Hold them accountable. They’ve had way too much sway on outcomes of games the past few seasons. 

Edited by Auburn Tiger

I honestly don't know what to say anymore all I can do is laugh I'm in so much pain right now 🤣 this this is utterly embarrassing and I hope we do something about this. Hell let's just forfeit the rest of the season use covid as an excuse. Cuz we're probably going to get mutilated by Alabama ( gah I hate saying that). I'm not here to argue I maybe a little drunk but still... I'm just really pissed off. 

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

And you know this before even one season is complete?

Can you point out anything about that post that needs any amount of time to prove? Or did you just feel like that generic post was going to somehow be relevant here? 

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

So has our offense, defense and special teams.

You left out coaching also.