Auburn vs miss state post game

Maverick.AU

Staff should feel humiliated. Same ref called the same stuff 20+ yards away from the play. Hopefully we learn from this, but this was humiliating. 28-3. Outscored 40-6

• Like 6
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, kennypowers said:

D Davis should start the remaining three. 

Tbh kinda shocking (sarcasm) that TJ looked like Bo on that fumble play, scrambling for his life 

Edited by Maverick.AU

Just walked out of the stadium. Mason is an idiot. Rushed 3 the entire game gave their QB 20 minutes to find open guys. Bobo is an idiot. Went away from what worked the entire 1st half & tried to force the run when it wasn’t there. Why did they go away from what was working?? All coaching. 

• Like 3

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Tbh kinda shocking that TJ looked like Bo on that fumble play, scrambling for his life 

Yeah...I mean EXACTLY like Bo.  Was he trying to be like Bo, or are they being taught this crap?

We got to eat the L. Miss state rallied and came back . Kudos to the pirate .

man I can’t wait to see the fights that are about to occur. Everyone stay safe. It’s going to be interesting what the coaching staff will do going forward. Unfortunately wasn’t able to see the game. 

• Like 4

Just now, kennypowers said:

Yeah...I mean EXACTLY like Bo.  Was he trying to be like Bo, or are they being taught this crap?

Maybe it's the offensive line caving? 🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Don't disagree. At least see what we have in the kid and get him some reps for next year. At this point, I'm praying a really good QB pops into the portal. Some really good lineman too. Add an edge rusher at that

Refs are trash    Did anyone else catch the clock continuing to run after Hudson's catch to the sideline for a first down with like 4:30 left. 

Leach picked us apart. Everyone thought the game was over except Miss St. 

Terrible performance all around. Even disappointed by Carlson. Jesus that was bad. Alot of work still to do. Up and down season got worse. 

• Like 1

Y'all cannot seriously be attacking TJ yeah he fumbled but it wasn't his fault that he got put in a situation that he should have never been in the first place. 

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

I heard Bo got hurt? Hopefully not too bad. Maybe people will get their wish and see TJ and DD 

Heard? You didn’t bail out early did you?🤣

Bobo and Mason were bad, but Harsin has been outright embarrassing in 3 out of 4 losses now 

THOROUGHLY outcoached by the HC that was supposed to be last in the West this season. That 4th quarter was one of the worst quarters I've seen from an Auburn coach in the past 10 years and that's saying a ******* lot 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

No reactions left so just gonna keep agreeing with you in posts. He doesn't even have to burn a redshirt to start the rest of the year.

• Like 1

Just now, autiger88 said:

Y'all cannot seriously be attacking TJ yeah he fumbled but it wasn't his fault that he got put in a situation that he should have never been in the first place. 

Nobody is attacking TJ.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

We got to eat the L. Miss state rallied and came back . Kudos to the pirate .

man I can’t wait to see the fights that are about to occur. Everyone stay safe. It’s going to be interesting what the coaching staff will do going forward. Unfortunately wasn’t able to see the game. 

DAG, I wish I wasn't able to see it either. Now I can't unsee it. 

Edited by Auctoritas
  • Like 4

This will be talk of CFB all week for the great job Leach did, and the worst collapse for 2021 season to date by any team! 
We will get tons of pub for all the WRONG reasons. 

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Heard? You didn’t bail out early did you?🤣

Man I about fell out of my chair when I saw that score lol. I might need therapy now . But I am Auburn win or loss , I am here. I’m in alaska bro . Couldn’t even see the game 

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1