Would Washington Pursue Harsin?

woodford

James Crepea is saying that Lanning is a candidate but has not been offered the job yet.

I also have not been offered nor have I accepted an offer from the University of Georgia to be their Defensive Coordinator. Please Respect my Decision 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Taco said:

Didn’t know where to post this, but seeing a lot of smoke between Harsin and Oregon. 

https://247sports.com/college/oregon/board/45/Contents/friday-morning-coaching-updates-and-timeline-177933489/?page=1

Someone better tell Dan Lanning. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Taco said:

Didn’t know where to post this, but seeing a lot of smoke between Harsin and Oregon. 

https://247sports.com/college/oregon/board/45/Contents/friday-morning-coaching-updates-and-timeline-177933489/?page=1

Quick somebody tell the Oregon AD that this isn't true 🤣chrome_screenshot_1639266776716.png

35 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Someone better tell Dan Lanning. 

Yeah it’s why it’s starting to trickle out I guess lol. Just something’s sent by some buddies where stuff “came out” lol. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I’m guessing Harsin will be leaving to be UGA’s d-coordinator now?

Well, he did hold Auburn to only 10 points this season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

On 12/10/2021 at 6:23 PM, W.E.D said:

OK?

The NFL has countless elite coaches who are younger or were just position coaches 

I agree with your statement. Usually Kirby gets most if not all the credit for UGA’s defense, just like Saban does at Bama. He may make a great HC, just usually has more experience with certain credit for the successes before hired for that big of a job. He certainly has (for sure) recruiting prowess.

Edited by Hank2020