All of the good will built up by Harsin is gone after this game.

AUlurker

At this point we haven't improved, and Coach will feel the full brunt of the fanbase. Two inexcusable losses in a row will not help your cause and message of building the program up.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

A couple of weeks ago he was thought to be Coach of the Year...now we're down with Florida...

• Like 2

Yeah. I’m kinda ready to see him go. Recruiting is in the toilet, and he’s losing games he probably shouldn’t lose. He can’t be bad at both and keep his job. 

Edited by Auburn Tiger
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 3

7 minutes ago, AUlurker said:

At this point we haven't improved, and Coach will feel the full brunt of the fanbase. Two inexcusable losses in a row will not help your cause and message of building the program up.

True, unfortunately.

He’s done. You can’t lose one like last week, ever, unless you have built up A TON of goodwill. This just stuck the dagger in a little further. It will be a couple of years and we will drift into the bottom tier before the end comes, but he won’t be the head coach past 2023

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AUlurker said:

Building up the program? He has the 12th or 13th ranked recruiting class in the conference. He took the same team the prior regime got six conference wins with to six wins total, three of those being play for pay. After starting off 6-2, what should have been 7-1, Harsin regressed

• Like 2

1 minute ago, auburndkel said:

Building up the program? He has the 12th or 13th ranked recruiting class in the conference. He took the same team the prior regime got six conference wins with to six wins total, three of those being play for pay. After starting off 6-2, what should have been 7-1, Harsin regressed

The team certainly regressed. I believe it has more to do with a few choice poor play calls or at least poor execution of the play calls.

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

Some of y'all are joke...

Most of these fans have never experienced a true rebuild. They’d burn the program to the ground every few years.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This regression is tough to watch. I’m extremely disappointed with Harsin and I had very reasonable goals from day 1. Regression was not one of them. 

• Like 2

Just now, CCTAU said:

Most of these fans have never experienced a true rebuild. They’d burn the program to the ground every few years.

facts man, most of these guys have never played the game. They can't stop being a fan, and unemotionally evaluate the game/program.  Bobo needs to go but anything beyond that would be Knee jerk and reactionary.

• Like 1

Just now, NoALtiger said:

This regression is tough to watch. I’m extremely disappointed with Harsin and I had very reasonable goals from day 1. Regression was not one of them. 

Agreed.  The consist second half collapse by the offense is sad.

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

The team certainly regressed. I believe it has more to do with a few choice poor play calls or at least poor execution of the play calls.

I put most of this at the feet of Bobo.  I couldve called the game tonight its an easy W.  Some of those playcalls on 3rd/4th and short wtf are you doing Bobo.  He did this to UGA and he did it at USCe.  I remember both of their fans griping about playcalls.  I was excited for his QB development when he was hired.  I was lowkey afraid of his playcalling ability and it has rang true tonight.

4 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

most of us expect some improvement. We are playing much worse than we did a month ago.

• Like 2

Look, I'm not an apologist of any coach. I love Auburn and want to see us get back on track. It's unacceptable and no one is without blame. However, some of y'all are completely irrational. It makes me wonder if y'all have any grasp on reality. He is not getting fired this year unless they get him for cause, which ain't likely. Maybe he leaves for Washington. He absolutely needs to run off at least 15 players and make some staff changes

6 minutes ago, 19812003 said:

He’s done. You can’t lose one like last week, ever, unless you have built up A TON of goodwill. This just stuck the dagger in a little further. It will be a couple of years and we will drift into the bottom tier before the end comes, but he won’t be the head coach past 2023

Last weeks epic collapse did him in for me. Obviously has a big load on his back now.

3 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Eh I would like to agree but a true rebuild would be one that included a very good recruiting class and he doesn't even have that and I don't think he will. Notice I said very good, not great etc, if this is all he can do with what he has now how should we be excited about the future, right now the future not looking real good. I'm all for rebuilding but you have to have something to rebuild with and so far its pretty flat...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, AUlurker said:

most of us expect some improvement. We are playing much worse than we did a month ago.

A month ago we had Bo and OP which are 2 of our best players this year IMO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I honestly predicted a 6-6 or 7-5 to a friend at the beginning of the season. I don’t know why I’m so pissed right now. I guess it’s because we lost games I had marked as wins. But I have to remember, too, that means we won games I marked as losses. The most concerning thing to me about all of this is the recruiting issue. We aren’t getting anybody really. That’s scary. 

• Like 1