All of the good will built up by Harsin is gone after this game.

AUlurker

He better learn really quickly he needs to become Michale Corleone. He need to be saying this to his coordinators right now and get some sharks around him or he will drown.

Auburn fan circular logic:

1) We are a great head coaching job.  We shouldn't settle for unknown coaches!

2) This guy has had a terrible first 11 games.  Fire him!

3) Why does nobody want to come take our great head coaching job??? 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Agreed.  The consist second half collapse by the offense is sad.

Let’s be honest, the O collapsed the second quarter.

Guest MustardSeed
10 minutes ago, Didba said:

facts man, most of these guys have never played the game. They can't stop being a fan, and unemotionally evaluate the game/program.  Bobo needs to go but anything beyond that would be Knee jerk and reactionary.

And Mason but yeah

8 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

Last weeks epic collapse did him in for me. Obviously has a big load on his back now.

Pause

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

And Mason but yeah

I think Mason is under serious scrutiny.  Nothing enough to say fire him now bc he is trying to put a square peg in a round hole but that might be an issue in and of itself.

At minimum, both coordinators need to go. I don't care if he replaces them with Boise bois at this point. I've never been this disgusted with an AU team's top to bottom performance. Not even Chiz's or CTT's last years, where you knew change was coming. Now we're stuck and going backwards. Man, I had high hopes for this guy.....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Let’s be honest, the O collapsed the second quarter.

The O has collapsed the last 4 second halves.

9 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I honestly predicted a 6-6 or 7-5 to a friend at the beginning of the season. I don’t know why I’m so pissed right now. I guess it’s because we lost games I had marked as wins. But I have to remember, too, that means we won games I marked as losses. The most concerning thing to me about all of this is the recruiting issue. We aren’t getting anybody really. That’s scary. 

I predicted 9-3 because I felt this was a turn key program to an extent. Plenty of talent albeit not elite. Past 3 games were all winnable. The OL is bad and that’s why Auburn struggles for the most part, but the coaching has been exposed. 9 total points in the past 3 second halves. Heads should roll. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, woodford said:

We could get Art Briles for next to nothing

I wouldn't mind that happening. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, Didba said:

I think Mason is under serious scrutiny.  Nothing enough to say fire him now bc he is trying to put a square peg in a round hole but that might be an issue in and of itself.

The square peg is his scheme and the round hole is the opposing offenses laughing. Last week if you leave out the 30 second drive before half his D gave up 6 TD drives in a row. To Mississippi State. He’s allowed 3 opposing qbs to throw for over 80%. 6 quarters ago he was in line to be fired ahead of Bobo. Now I’d say they’re even. 

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

The O has collapsed the last 4 second halves.

So strange. What could it possibly be? Offense came out playing well then it’s like they just quit or don’t make adjustments when the D makes theirs. Mind blowing. Changes must be made immediately. 

12 minutes ago, woodford said:

We could get Art Briles for next to nothing

Art Briles is a sinner so that would never happen [yellow font]

• Like 1

Honestly, I told my step father earlier today that AU would lose this game. This season was officially over as soon as the injury to Bo was official. Whether it’s scheme, personal, or whatever; Bo was the spark of this team. Finley doesn’t have what this team needs with its current personal talents and weaknesses. 

Edit: I don’t think Harsin is the issue. I just don’t think this team has the personnel to achieve anything. The players with talent can showcase due to the lack of talent at other key positions. Example is Tank. He is great, but has no oline. A more complicated and deeper example is Nix. 

Edited by AUStew87

1 minute ago, woodford said:

I predicted 9-3 because I felt this was a turn key program to an extent. Plenty of talent albeit not elite. Past 3 games were all winnable. The OL is bad and that’s why Auburn struggles for the most part, but the coaching has been exposed. 9 total points in the past 3 second halves. Heads should roll. 

Well said. And heads should definitely roll. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

At minimum, both coordinators need to go. I don't care if he replaces them with Boise bois at this point. I've never been this disgusted with an AU team's top to bottom performance. Not even Chiz's or CTT's last years, where you knew change was coming. Now we're stuck and going backwards. Man, I had high hopes for this guy.....

You should care if he replaces them with Boise bois. That would turn out to be more disastrous for Auburn.....especially with recruiting. 

I think if Bo had not broke his foot, we would have won both of the last 2 games. Not saying QB lost it tonight but our available plays would have looked much different IMO.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Art Briles is a sinner so that would never happen [yellow font]

Well, if Auburn wants to be righteous, they better start giving second chances like Jesus did. Lol. Jesus hung around with sinners, not saints. I’d take Briles. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, woodford said:

So strange. What could it possibly be? Offense came out playing well then it’s like they just quit or don’t make adjustments when the D makes theirs. Mind blowing. Changes must be made immediately. 

We get off the script and Bobo makes weird playcalls that are opposite of what most OCs would call in a certain down and distance.  Like that long pass on 4th and short.  My call would've been a quick pass to a tight-end after the TE had faked the block since the defense had stacked the line. I call it the Gronk Tuddie play bc how well Gronk does it with Tom.

2 minutes ago, AUStew87 said:

Honestly, I told my step father earlier today that AU would lose this game. This season was officially over as soon as the injury to Bo was official. Whether it’s scheme, personal, or whatever; Bo was the spark of this team. Finley doesn’t have what this team needs with its current personal talents and weaknesses. 

Except in the Ga state game, right? Finley was the spark in that one. 

I realize a college coach can hardly ever if any other than one or two can please every fan. The fact that the supporters of CBH biggest arguement is by comparing him to a coach that left the team in shambles supposedly speaks for itself. I think everyone agrees someone is at fault for why we have lost the past 3 games in a row in shameful fashion and it isn't the players. How high up the coaches list should the fault be placed upon?

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Well, if Auburn wants to be righteous, they better start giving second chances like Jesus did. Lol. Jesus hung around with sinners, not saints. I’d take Briles. 

Exactly.