Iron Bowl Score Prediction

Proud Tiger

It's prediction time. bama is favored by 21, What say ye?

I predict   bama 41--AU 10

And......Harsin leaves for Washington

Edited by Proud Tiger

Updykes 42

Auburn 17

They could score 60+ but I think Bama has watched more Georgia tape this week than Auburn tape. They know they will be able to score at will because Young will have all day to throw. Just make it quick and get out of there with no injuries if you’re Alabama. 

Edited by woodford
  • Like 2

Shockingly competitive 1st half only to see it crumble away coming out of the half.

Pinkish Red Horde Of Idiots  42

Tigers                                      21

• Like 1

I actually had a dream last night about the Iron Bowl. Very vivid, kinda weird at times.

The stadium was not a sell out but still supportive always. There were lots of fumbles our D caused. Bryce Young got intercepted by a female referee (and was accredited to Auburn? The details are of course fuzzy).

We went into halftime up 10-0. Then Bama came back 10-31. Didn't get to finish the game because I woke up. But the first half was fun 😅

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Shockingly competitive 1st half only to see it crumble away coming out of the half.

Pinkish Red Horde Of Idiots  42

Tigers                                      21

I do think think the first half will be entertaining I’m with you there. This is a Bryan Harsin team though which means the offense will pack it up and head to Sky Bar at halftime. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Gonna Barn hard here... 

27-24 AU

Tank gets 20+ carries and Bama doesn't cover the tight end. 

So their entire starting lineup caught Covid or something?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

In other words, SSDD.

• Like 3

Q1 - AU 10 Updykes 7
Q2 - AU 13 Updykes 17
Q3 - AU 20 Updykes 23
Q4 - AU 20 Updykes 54

51 minutes ago, e808 said:

It this turns into a Tubs final iron bowl beat down. How would everyone’s patience level be. 

Mine will be the same. Hope we show up better than that though.

• Like 1

Well if our head coach doesn’t show any emotion during the game on Saturday there is something seriously wrong with him. Generally when there is this much of a difference in the two teams Auburn will hang with them for a half- even did that during the Barfield years. Surely we can manage that. 14-7 at half and 42-7 final. This is the least excited I have ever been for the Iron Bowl but I will be there cheering them on. I know it was time to move on from Gus but we would at least have a chance in  this game if he were still our coach. He had Saban’s number at Jordan Hare except for 2015.

I think best case scenario is they’re looking ahead to UGA and we pounce, realistic is probably that they are looking ahead to UGA but have a s***ty first quarter and Saban chews em out and gets em right 

Id think like 52-20

I think I was comparably apathetic in 2018 (probably the least I cared about Auburn until 2020) but at least in 2018, the offense had talent and the defense had some talent. Bama was just a generational team that year, plus it was on the road

This s*** is going to suck even more because this is a BAD Saban-era Bama team. And if we didn’t look like the second worst team in the division right now, I might be able to lie to myself and say 24-34 or something more spirited. Sigh 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

1 hour ago, e808 said:

It this turns into a Tubs final iron bowl beat down. How would everyone’s patience level be. 

Bobo’s play calling will be magnified more than ever on Saturday. That dude is going to hear it if he tries anything stupid again. Praying it’s his last day at Auburn. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, woodford said:

Since 2001, Auburn has only really been destroyed twice at home by Alabama. 2001 and 2011. Guess we’re due for the 10 year butt whooping 

I’ve seen nothing from the players or coaches thus far this year that would suggest otherwise.  

• Like 1

I think bama is getting a lot more love than they deserve. FL and LSU both dang near beat them - have have since fired their coaches. aTm did beat them. Arky played them tough and hung in. Kiffin basically scored for them. I have no problem taking the points in this game. I doubt a butt-whoopin by any means, but fall short of thinking we win. 24-31 with a shot that falls short in the 4th quarter.

• Like 2

Just now, AUcivE09 said:

I think bama is getting a lot more love than they deserve. FL and LSU both dang near beat them - have have since fired their coaches. aTm did beat them. Arky played them tough and hung in. Kiffin basically scored for them. I have no problem taking the points in this game. I doubt a butt-whoopin by any means, but fall short of thinking we win. 24-31 with a shot that falls short in the 4th quarter.

I’m with you. I don’t see them beating Georgia next weekend. It’s a “down” year for them. 

1 minute ago, woodford said:

I’m with you. I don’t see them beating Georgia next weekend. It’s a “down” year for them. 

As sad as it is - this is down year for them. UGA, OSU would both win right now....and I think convincingly. Cincy and Oregon (yes, I watched this past weekend) both would give them fits.