Iron Bowl Score Prediction

Proud Tiger

We have no D-line, a very suspect secondary, a 3 star QB, no O-line, no dependable receivers, no starting kicker and a extremely, extremely suspect Head coaching, OC, DC, OL, secondary, WR coached team. At this point, in my opinion it’s really a moot point. BAMA- whatever they want AU- 16. Pile on, because this program is a dumpster fire. Hell you can’t compare it to FL or LSU, because they have at least won more titles. 

• Angry 1

27 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

We have no D-line, a very suspect secondary, a 3 star QB, no O-line, no dependable receivers, no starting kicker and a extremely, extremely suspect Head coaching, OC, DC, OL, secondary, WR coached team. At this point, in my opinion it’s really a moot point. BAMA- whatever they want AU- 16. Pile on, because this program is a dumpster fire. Hell you can’t compare it to FL or LSU, because they have at least won more titles. 

Okay, Old Fart.

• Haha 1

On 11/23/2021 at 11:51 AM, SRBautigerfan said:

Shockingly competitive 1st half only to see it crumble away coming out of the half.

Pinkish Red Horde Of Idiots  42

Tigers                                      21

When has Auburn failed in the second half lately ? 🤔🤣😂

On 11/23/2021 at 9:52 PM, milehighfan said:

Just once before I die I would love to see Auburn beat them like a red headed step child with freckles.

Well you need to plan on living a while longer 🤔

• Like 1

On 11/24/2021 at 4:11 AM, SRBautigerfan said:

That's gonna be a tough ticket. 2017 game had one of the wider margin of victory for Auburn at 12 points, 26-14, thank you CGM but other than that I don't recall in my 54 trips around the sun where Auburn just absolutely layed the wood to them so much that we cleared the bench and everyone got to play in the game.  It would be enjoyable though.

https://auburntigers.com/sports/football/opponent-history/university-of-alabama/1

We might Be able to Play the bench but it won’t be because we are winning big. 🤔

2 hours ago, Old fan 47 said:

Make your point then. What was so untrue about what I posted? We are in year nine of mediocre coaches and had Chizik not won a title, that streak is really longer. Plus we are so far behind in recruiting right now, that all of the great players are going to be gone. I must be the one that thinks Harsin, whom I wasn’t against hiring, is  going to develop a lot of 3 star kids. 

4 hours ago, Old fan 47 said:

CADDE89C-901C-47EE-95B8-4CB6A7ACEAD0.gif

5 hours ago, Old fan 47 said:

Don't sugar coat it. So you don't think Auburn has a chance?

• Haha 1

Auburn 15

Turd 14

We score late in the fourth quarter and Harsin goes for two and we make it and everyone calls him and Bobo geniuses.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Tigger1985 said:

Depends on how many times they throw to #36’s man. Tight ends will have a good day also as we can’t cover there either. Hopefully we don’t just rush three. 

Sadly, Ole Piss used that 3 -man rush all night long and beat Miss State's ass.  We just don't have the talent to get it done.  

On 11/25/2021 at 5:44 PM, Old fan 47 said:

jim-carrey-no-food-no-job.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/25/2021 at 5:44 PM, Old fan 47 said:

We have no D-line, a very suspect secondary, a 3 star QB, no O-line, no dependable receivers, no starting kicker and a extremely, extremely suspect Head coaching, OC, DC, OL, secondary, WR coached team. At this point, in my opinion it’s really a moot point. BAMA- whatever they want AU- 16.

With all you have pointed out, how do you think we get 16?

I see Bama pitching a shutout unless our special teams have some miracle play or two.

20 hours ago, jaydubb121 said:

Auburn 15

Turd 14

We score late in the fourth quarter and Harsin goes for two and we make it and everyone calls him and Bobo geniuses.

Are you calling the fade to the corner for the win?

20 hours ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Sadly, Ole Piss used that 3 -man rush all night long and beat Miss State's ass.  We just don't have the talent to get it done.  

Oh it will definitely be a 10 Mississippi count day today.

• Haha 1

Heck we know anything can happen in Iron Bowl.  Especially in Jordan-Hare and we have shown a team at times this year that would have put up a great fight with Bama.  Nothing like that recently of course, but who knows?   Rivalry games are great for that reason.  Expecting a close game/ or a win from Auburn,  not particularly, but not ruling it out. 

• Love 1

Bama 55

Auburn - 10

14-10 at the half and Bama comes out swinging. We come out and do what we do in the second half of games.

All of our recruits collectively make this face at the end of the 3rd

image.gif.035ca516fae0834b2f5e24cf6b358243.gif

None of them commit, and we become the new Tennessee officially.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Sad 1