Iron Bowl Visitors

Zeek

What an amazing environment for a massive recruiting weekend. It's still a little bit of a sour taste having a loss for the fourth week in a row but there is reason for optimism after this game both on the field and in recruiting. Here are the players that attended this weekend based on what I can find on Twitter and other free information. Leaving out players already committed to Auburn.

2022 Class:

• 4* DT Jeffrey M'ba - #1 Juco DT
  • 4* DT Khurtiss Perry
  • 4* LB DeMario Tolan - LSU Commit
  • 4* WR Antonio Williams
  • 3* CB Keionte Scott - Juco CB with impressive offer sheet
  • 4* WR Isaiah Bond
  • 4* RB TreVonte Citizen - LSU Commit
  • 4* LB TJ Dudley - Oregon Commit
  • 4* CB JaDarian Rhym - LSU Commit
  • 4* OL/DL Antavious Woody - FSU Commit
  • 4* LB Robert Woodyard - Bama Commit
  • 3* OL Jalen Farmer - Florida Commit
  • 3* RB Justin Williams - received an offer today after taking 3 previous visits to Auburn
  • 4* DT Chris McClellan
  • 5* DL Mikel Williams - UGA Commit
  • 4* Tyre West - UGA Commit
  • 3* CB Mumu Bin-Wahad - West Virginia Commit
  • 3* QB Conner Harrell
  • 4* WR Samuel Mbake

Lots of huge 2023 guys but we're going to focus on the 2022 for tonight.

I really like where we are sitting with Rhym, Woodyard, Justin Williams, and Antonio Williams.

Not super confident in Woody anymore and still think Perry is all bama.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

What an amazing environment for a massive recruiting weekend. It's still a little bit of a sour taste having a loss for the fourth week in a row but there is reason for optimism after this game both on the field and in recruiting. Here are the players that attended this weekend based on what I can find on Twitter and other free information. Leaving out players already committed to Auburn.

2022 Class:

• 4* DT Khurtiss Perry
  • 4* WR Antonio Williams
  • 4* WR Isaiah Bond
  • 3* RB Justin Williams - received an offer today after taking 3 previous visits to Auburn
  • 4* DT Chris McClellan
  • 3* QB Conner Harrell
  • 4* WR Samuel Mbake

I really like where we are sitting with Rhym, Woodyard, Justin Williams, and Antonio Williams.

Isn't AW a Clemson lock?

Great if we get the ones you're confident about.

Most important part of the weekend starts now imo. Staff has to brush themselves off, as painful as it may be, and recruit their asses off. The atmosphere along should sell some of these guys

• Like 3

I’m stoked about our recruiting on the defensive side of the ball. Very worried about OL. Somebody please tell me something positive in regards to this.

I think tonight probably won some guys over so feeling good over all. Just gotta have some difference makers on that OL moving forward.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Pat Fossum said:

Very worried about OL. Somebody please tell me something positive in regards to this.

We have depth?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, bigbird said:

We have depth?

I'd say so, since in spite of two starters out with injuries our O-line played as well or better than UAT's bunch of 5* recruits.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bigbird said:

We have depth?

44 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I'd say so, since in spite of two starters out with injuries our O-line played as well or better than UAT's bunch of 5* recruits.

He took the bait!

• Haha 1

159 total yards and 22 rushing yards yesterday. I watched Brahms, Manning, and (especially) Hamm (all multi-year starters) get beat like rented mules all day; several times the “getting beat” just looked like missing an assignment rather than just being beat by a better player. Our depth is terrible and the starters have been mediocre to poor for three years. We have *got* to have some success recruiting and developing OL or we are going to wander in the wilderness for awhile

Edited by fredst
  • Like 5

33 minutes ago, fredst said:

159 total yards and 22 rushing yards yesterday. I watched Brahms, Manning, and (especially) Hamm (all multi-year starters) get beat like rented mules all day; several times the “getting beat” just looked like missing an assignment rather than just being beat by a better player. Our depth is terrible and the starters have been mediocre to poor for three years. We have *got* to have some success recruiting and developing OL or we are going to wander in the wilderness for awhile

Don't let you know who see this...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, fredst said:

Uh oh!

Here it comes............

• Haha 3

On 11/27/2021 at 8:27 PM, Zeek said:

2022 Class:

• 4* DT Khurtiss Perry
  • 4* WR Antonio Williams
  • 4* WR Isaiah Bond
  • 4* DT Chris McClellan
  • 3* QB Conner Harrell
  • 4* WR Samuel Mbake

I read that Citizen didn't visit Auburn this weekend and that he might be Florida bound. 

Edited by AUreo