Potential OCs for 2022?

AUApostle

15 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

If that happens….then Harsin will be going to UCLA……😬

Harsin is recruiting his butt off for Auburn.. if he was leaving he would want to be recruiting his butt off for wherever he is going.. doesnt make sense.. Media is putting that out there to try and hurt Auburns recruiting because it looks like Auburn is fixing to kill it on signing day..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BJCrawford said:

If that happens….then Harsin will be going to UCLA……😬

Assume I am completely in the dark here. How does one know for sure Harsin will be going to UCLA?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Assume I am completely in the dark here. How does one know for sure Harsin will be going to UCLA?

Didn't you hear?

Harsin and his family, who are sad and missing the sprawling metropolis of Boise Idaho, are looking to return to the concrete jungle from which they came. UCLA, if you didn't know, is located in LA, which is the closest thing to the bright lights and glam lifestyle they knew in Boise (pronounced Boy-see). Thus the entire Harsin family are looking to dump the quaint, family town of Auburn and GTFO ASAP.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Chaotic_zx said:

I’m not very good at sarcasm I guess. It just seems as though every time something west of the Mississippi  opens, it is where harsin will be leaving for next.  I Don’t think he is going anywhere!   The “he’s leaving” is getting tiresome and there has been no basketball to fill the usual void in something more fun than all of the gloom and doom. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

I’m not very good at sarcasm I guess. It just seems as though every time something west of the Mississippi  opens, it is where harsin will be leaving for next.  I Don’t think he is going anywhere!   The “he’s leaving” is getting tiresome and there has been no basketball to fill the usual void in something more fun than all of the gloom and doom. 

LOL...so you perpetuate the rumors by posting them. GREAT job! 

• Dislike 1

40 minutes ago, GAAubie said:

Sorry, you lost me on that one. I don’t post rumors bc I have no access to rumors. This is the extent of my social media….unless you count email. No Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or pay for message boards.  Was just having some fun.   I’ll be more careful….

48 minutes ago, GAAubie said:

I think he/she was just making a joke that if Kelly went to Oregon then Harsin would suddenly be rumored to want the UCLA job because there seems to be an effort to connect him with any job on the West Coast. I thought that was pretty obvious in the post.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Todays the day, for real! I can actually smell it. Yesterday the smell turned out to be Indian curry. My apologies! 

image.gif.3c0a90d7b80c98b9fd1b5c1b3602c379.gif

Edited by AUDevil

9 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Sounds like Trovon should get a look as OC. 

I mean that wouldnt happen but I wouldn't be opposed to it let him be CO-OC with Keiasu and fire friend and find a OL coach 🤷

2 minutes ago, GAAubie said:

If Chip goes to Oregon and Harsin goes to UCLA, do we go after Rhett Lashlee? Is that how this works? Asking for a friend.

No.  Next up would be Tony Franklin.  He has courage!

• Haha 1