Potential OCs for 2022?

AUApostle

3 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Jboy just said his money is still on Austin Davis! 

If I were leaning Dilly’s way, I would definitely go with Davis. We probably have to wait till the end of NFL season though.

10 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Jboy just said his money is still on Austin Davis! 

Lemme guess. If it’s not, he either won’t address it or he will say “some stuff changed behind the scenes”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

If I were leaning Dilly’s way, I would definitely go with Davis. We probably have to wait till the end of NFL season though.

Nah. He can leave. He coaches Russ. Easiest job on planet earth, besides whoever coaches Brady. Sh*t I’ll coach Super Bowl winning QB Russell Wilson. 

• Like 2

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Nah. He can leave. He coaches Russ. Easiest job on planet earth, besides whoever coaches Brady. Sh*t I’ll coach Super Bowl winning QB Russell Wilson. 

Being willing doesn’t mean it would come out well. I don’t think NFL would keep any coach they don’t believe that adds value. They don’t have many opportunities to get it right.

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Dilly being announced as OC after everything that has happened in the last 3 years sounds like a Seinfeld episode. 

George Costanza must not be available…

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gctiger said:

George Costanza must not be available…

He is busy preparing for Festivus. 😎

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Lemme guess. If it’s not, he either won’t address it or he will say “some stuff changed behind the scenes”.

I don’t follow Jboy much anymore but that summer with Greg Brown, Jalen Green, etc etc, dude switched up more than Alabama weather 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don’t follow Jboy much anymore but that summer with Greg Brown, Jalen Green, etc etc, dude switched up more than Alabama weather 

Bro! He did the same thing on the coaching search last year. Guy genuinely doesn’t know sh*t and just acts like he does to keep viewers. Easy business. He does know football, though. He just doesn’t seem to know wtf is up behind the scene at Auburn.

I’m a Jay G guy though. I could listen to that bourbon guzzling chubster Brain Drain all day. 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

image.gif.79345567e88db098e618438e5b66821c.gif

Next time someone comes into a 60 page thread and asks "what did I miss?" I am going to hit them with this as a summary.

Edit: then again, there's no one else I'd like to be disagreeing with on a weekly basis than y'all. 

Edited by Auctoritas
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

Why would he leave for a co-OC?

expanding his resume.

Go look at some of the wikipedia pages - some of the moves don't make sense at first glance to me, but obviously they were building their resume or the HC got canned. 

1 minute ago, GAAubie said:

Dilly, dilly....

God so much has changed in the world since the last time we were doing dilly dilly on here.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

27 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Bro! He did the same thing on the coaching search last year. Guy genuinely doesn’t know sh*t and just acts like he does to keep viewers. Easy business. He does know football, though. He just doesn’t seem to know wtf is up behind the scene at Auburn.

I’m a Jay G guy though. I could listen to that bourbon guzzling chubster Brain Drain all day. 

He is now on the Volume network (Colin Cowherd backed) so he is a national guy more than ever these days. 

Lebby to OU. I wish AU had the nuts to go hire a big time OC. The whole AU dynamic has to change . Quit making excuses. Damn 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What has Saban inquiries to do with our search?

If you could read, you would see someone commented about how UA doesn’t seem to “vet” coaches Saban wants. 

3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Lebby to OU. I wish AU had the nuts to go hire a big time OC. The whole AU dynamic has to change . Quit making excuses. Damn 

Lebby is an OU alum.  That was a no brainer.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

If you could read, you would see someone commented about how UA doesn’t seem to “vet” coaches Saban wants. 

If I can’t read what value is your comment?

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, Hank2020 said:

If I can’t read what value is your comment?

You are just a person who likes to argue with people on forums to fill some void in your life aren’t you?

Have a great day!  I’m done. 

5 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

You are just a person who likes to argue with people on forums to fill some void in your life aren’t you?

Have a great day!  I’m done. 

That works for me too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Being willing doesn’t mean it would come out well. I don’t think NFL would keep any coach they don’t believe that adds value. They don’t have many opportunities to get it right.

Apparently neither do coaches at the collegiate level either. WDE

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

It would be interesting to see an unbridled Dilly.

You should be banded for that….but I hope you're not. 😅

• Haha 3