Jump to content
Null

Potential OCs for 2022?


AUDevil
 Share

Recommended Posts





15 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

If that happens….then Harsin will be going to UCLA……😬

Harsin is recruiting his butt off for Auburn.. if he was leaving he would want to be recruiting his butt off for wherever he is going.. doesnt make sense.. Media is putting that out there to try and hurt Auburns recruiting because it looks like Auburn is fixing to kill it on signing day..

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Assume I am completely in the dark here. How does one know for sure Harsin will be going to UCLA?

Didn't you hear?

Harsin and his family, who are sad and missing the sprawling metropolis of Boise Idaho, are looking to return to the concrete jungle from which they came. UCLA, if you didn't know, is located in LA, which is the closest thing to the bright lights and glam lifestyle they knew in Boise (pronounced Boy-see). Thus the entire Harsin family are looking to dump the quaint, family town of Auburn and GTFO ASAP.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Assume I am completely in the dark here. How does one know for sure Harsin will be going to UCLA?

I’m not very good at sarcasm I guess. It just seems as though every time something west of the Mississippi  opens, it is where harsin will be leaving for next.  I Don’t think he is going anywhere!   The “he’s leaving” is getting tiresome and there has been no basketball to fill the usual void in something more fun than all of the gloom and doom. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

I’m not very good at sarcasm I guess. It just seems as though every time something west of the Mississippi  opens, it is where harsin will be leaving for next.  I Don’t think he is going anywhere!   The “he’s leaving” is getting tiresome and there has been no basketball to fill the usual void in something more fun than all of the gloom and doom. 

LOL...so you perpetuate the rumors by posting them. GREAT job! 

  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, GAAubie said:

LOL...so you perpetuate the rumors by posting them. GREAT job! 

Sorry, you lost me on that one. I don’t post rumors bc I have no access to rumors. This is the extent of my social media….unless you count email. No Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or pay for message boards.  Was just having some fun.   I’ll be more careful….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, GAAubie said:

LOL...so you perpetuate the rumors by posting them. GREAT job! 

I think he/she was just making a joke that if Kelly went to Oregon then Harsin would suddenly be rumored to want the UCLA job because there seems to be an effort to connect him with any job on the West Coast. I thought that was pretty obvious in the post.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Todays the day, for real! I can actually smell it. Yesterday the smell turned out to be Indian curry. My apologies! 
 

image.gif.3c0a90d7b80c98b9fd1b5c1b3602c379.gif

 

 

Edited by AUDevil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...