Potential OCs for 2022?

AUApostle

2 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

No.  Next up would be Tony Franklin.  He has courage!

Or….hear me out! We go after this guy! I hear he is an offensive guru!

image.gif.729a1a896b05083db28b6b3a655bf5e1.gif

• Haha 5
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Or….hear me out! We go after this guy! I hear he is an offensive guru!

image.gif.729a1a896b05083db28b6b3a655bf5e1.gif

Let's put these two together they can run their sides of the ball and both be HC and we will have a dynamic duo 🤣

DeficientBonyIvorybackedwoodswallow-max-1mb.gif

Edited by autiger88
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, GAAubie said:

If Chip goes to Oregon and Harsin goes to UCLA, do we go after Rhett Lashlee? Is that how this works? Asking for a friend.

I am thinking some hair may help....

Oklahoma State Football Coach Mike Gundy Aims For May 1 to Allow Players to  Return, Hoping to Test All for Coronavirus

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I am thinking some hair may help....

Oklahoma State Football Coach Mike Gundy Aims For May 1 to Allow Players to  Return, Hoping to Test All for Coronavirus

He kept his hair for so long that it’s come back in style. Props! 

• Like 1

I believe this guy is available. He is from Idaho, so that might make some people on here mad.

I bet he can teach our QB's to throw a football over a mountain.

Amazon.com: Napoleon Dynamite Movie Uncle Rico I Could Throw a Football  Over Them Mountains Funny College Deb Pedro Laminated Dry Erase Sign Poster  12x18: Posters & Prints

Edited by TJRanger175
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, TJRanger175 said:

I believe this guy is available. He is from Idaho, so that might make some people on here mad.

I bet he can teach our QB's to throw a football over a mountain.

Amazon.com: Napoleon Dynamite Movie Uncle Rico I Could Throw a Football  Over Them Mountains Funny College Deb Pedro Laminated Dry Erase Sign Poster  12x18: Posters & Prints

Or he can get a lead role in a blue movie...

Who is he?

13 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Or he can get a lead role in a blue movie...

Who is he?

John “Uncle Ricco” Gries

Career backup as a player, but should have been put in the championship game in 82… if they did, he could have won the game. He has a side arm delivery like Philip Rivers. Apparently, he had a very strong arm.

Constantly studies film.

Unorthodox style has him being somewhat of a nomad. Practically lives on the road.

Always selling… could not imagine him bringing his recruiting skills to the SEC. He is always bringing in developmental talent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Finished finals and back at work at the firm this morning, so I get to chop it up with all you fools again, while not having the feeling exasperation encroaching every minute that I am not studying.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

I’m not very good at sarcasm I guess. It just seems as though every time something west of the Mississippi  opens, it is where harsin will be leaving for next.  I Don’t think he is going anywhere!   The “he’s leaving” is getting tiresome and there has been no basketball to fill the usual void in something more fun than all of the gloom and doom. 

No worries my dude. I am just sleepy/tired and read it a different way. Not your fault. My bad. 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2021 at 11:33 AM, johnnyAU said:

Went to see WCW in Atlanta arena (where Thrashers used to play) back around 1999-2000. Our company at the time had a box and nobody else signed up for the event. Several of us youngsters got together and went. Catered food, free drinks, the Rock, Stone Cold, Goldberg, etc..., some knucklehead got drunk and hurled on the carpet...stellar night.

Needless to say we weren't allowed back as a group, but it was a memory for the ages.  😎

(My apologies...the Rock and Stone Cold weren't there. My memory must have inserted them. Guys like Hogan, Sting, The Total Package, Kevin Nash, Flair, the Steiner brothers, etc...were though)

"some knucklehead"...

the-rock-eye-roll.gif

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Didba said:

Finished finals and back at work at the firm this morning, so I get to chop it up with all you fools again, while not having the feeling exasperation encroaching every minute that I am not studying.

You just need to study on “cruitin”.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, looney said:

"some knucklehead"...

the-rock-eye-roll.gif

Well, there was a restroom in the box...he apparently couldn't find it in time. Ruined it for the rest of us for the whole year.

So, yeah he was a knucklehead.

tumblr_c4beb361ed3846710b244674faf58b19_4a0c08ef_400.gif

46 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

No worries my dude. I am just sleepy/tired and read it a different way. Not your fault. My bad. 

No problem!! Hey if any of us want to get off this topic, we can all head over to the basketball forum and bash the NCAA bc that’s one organization everyone on here can get on board with hating with no disagreement!!

45 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

You just need to study on “cruitin”.

As far as I have heard we are gonna have some big surprises on signing day. Potential for this class to be 10th in the nation.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Well, there was a restroom in the box...he apparently couldn't find it in time. Ruined it for the rest of us for the whole year.

So, yeah he was a knucklehead.

tumblr_c4beb361ed3846710b244674faf58b19_4a0c08ef_400.gif

Ha. Sorry. I missed the mark on my "joke," apparently.

I meant that to be a "yeah, right" type of reply implying "some knucklehead" was you.

Sorry. I've had better attempts at humor, I guess.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Didba said:

As far as I have heard we are gonna have some big surprises on signing day. Potential for this class to be 10th in the nation.

This wasn’t from the MyPillow guy right? 

Edited by ToomersRevenge
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, ToomersRevenge said:

This wasn’t from the MyPillow guy right? 

From MikeG on the WarRapport.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Don't do that.

Just quoting MikeG from the WarRapport. He has more credence then most these days when it comes to AU football IMO.

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don’t see how we have such a powerful silent class without an OC 

wouldnt these guys have a fairly high chance of decommitting if we hiring a scrub?

I think it was metafour that had a compelling argument that because we have an Offense coach, the OC wasn't a big deal.  Groupthink has accepted that notion.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Didba said:

Wow..how great a shot in the arm that would be with all that’s going on in the AU World!