Potential OCs for 2022?

AUApostle

1 hour ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

My Father-in-law died today and havent been on here today but I am hearing Austin Davis is going to be the OC.. its in the works.. has anyone else heard that? 

My condolences on your loss. Prayers for comfort and peace.

I'd love Austin Davis.  Would be a very solid hire with potential through the roof.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I don't think we're excited enough about him.

I'm Holden back my excitement. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'd love Austin Davis.  Would be a very solid hire with potential through the roof.

@auburnfaithful72 I am deeply sorry for your loss. Has been a tough year. Prayers lifted for you and your family.

Bird, I am with you. I don't know a lot about Davis, but I like the idea of snagging a young up and coming NFL guy. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

One would think a recruit on the offensive side would be worried, but they just landed 4* WR Ahthony Williams we have been eyeing with such instability.  I don’t think he is too worried about who the next OC will be for Clemson, he just liked the school IMO.

Williams committed prior to Elliot taking the VA job.   And that could very well be the case, but right now Clemson looks extremely shakey. 

My understanding on the OC hire is that Harsin has decided to hold off announcing the OC until after early signing day so he can concentrate all his time to recruiting. 

sounds legit but don’t know if it’s fact. 

14 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Same.  

People forget the biggest position Joe Brady held prior to becoming a superstar at LSU was offensive assistant with the Saints and that was only for two seasons. 

Harsin has always been successful with offense….I’m sure he knows how to find talented coaches to work with. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

My understanding on the OC hire is that Harsin has decided to hold off announcing the OC until after early signing day so he can concentrate all his time to recruiting. 

sounds legit but don’t know if it’s fact. 

They have Reed out on the trail recruiting since they are down one coach and from what I have read he’s been a huge asset, so Harsin might not be so worried about rushing to hire someone. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

My Father-in-law died today and havent been on here today but I am hearing Austin Davis is going to be the OC.. its in the works.. has anyone else heard that? 

Sorry, missed this. Hang in there. You've gotta be strong for her. You've gotta take care of you, too. Folks around this dumb website can be pretty darn good at this stuff if you need to open the release valve. 

Got a Jack Daniels Single Barrel in my hand. To your father in law.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Sorry, missed this. Hang in there. You've gotta be strong for her. You've gotta take care of you, too. Folks around this dumb website can be pretty darn good at this stuff if you need to open the release valve. 

Got a Jack Daniels Single Barrel in my hand. To your father in law.

Yea the wife took it pretty hard .. when we got home she finally got to sleep so I am trying to stay quiet and let her rest.. Thanks everyone for the kind words..

• Like 5
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

Yea the wife took it pretty hard .. when we got home she finally got to sleep so I am trying to stay quiet and let her rest.. Thanks everyone for the kind words..

Prayers for comfort for her and the family.

Losing loved ones just sucks . So sorry 

• Like 3

Guest MustardSeed
3 hours ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

We lost a family member today as well so you guys are not alone. Praying for peace, closure and for joy to return to your home

6 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

We lost a family member today as well so you guys are not alone. Praying for peace, closure and for joy to return to your home

Sorry for you too man.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Sorry, missed this. Hang in there. You've gotta be strong for her. You've gotta take care of you, too. Folks around this dumb website can be pretty darn good at this stuff if you need to open the release valve

This right here. I received an enormous amount of support and kind words when my Dad passed last year. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, MustardSeed said:

Just saw this Mustard. Very sorry. Prayers for you and your family, friend.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Good to know. What episode was that? 

Post game iron bowl for sure then he mentioned it when he was on a Wednesday episode of locked on auburn

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

That's to bad. J/K We use to fight the ATO's all the times at the old house location you guys were next door to us Theta Chi

Had some good run ins with Theta Chi, our house had moved by then but honestly we were friendly with all frats besides PIKE and KA when I was there... I may or may not have helped steal PIKE letters off of campus after they stole and burned ours.  Such trivial s*** but I still look back and smile.  KAs were just some racist POS and we had a substantial amount of non-white guys in the frat when I was in and that just caused issues with KA.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, abw0004 said:

When we’re you there?  Were you there back when they had the White House behind Chick Fil A?

My uncle is one of the founding members for Auburn’s chapter.  Wrestled for Auburn as well.

No I pledged right after they took the house from the frat that got kicked off new row, by the IM fields. 2014-2018.

My good Cousin Steele 3, went out as a senior ATO when I was a pledge and he definitely stayed in that house behind CFA.

Edited by Didba

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I don't think we're excited enough about him.

bro I get hard thinking about HG's pinpoint accuracy, velocity and touch on deep balls.  I am more hyped for HG then I am DD.

• Like 1