Potential OCs for 2022?

AUApostle

6 hours ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

Thanks for the prayers. It's been ruff on my wife today.

Sending thoughts your way, as a youngin, I can't even imagine. To see my wife in such pain or even worse when it comes to my parents... I just can't even comprehend. I hope pray you find solace in each other, family and god.

you too... @MustardSeed

Edited by Didba
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Didba said:

Sending thoughts your way, as a youngin, I can't even imagine. To see my wife in such pain or even worse when it comes to my parents... I just can't even comprehend. I hope pray you find solace in each other, family and god.

you too... @MustardSeed

Dude you've become an inside info person now.. Hang in there!! 

Edited by Randman5000
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Dude you've become an inside info person now.. Hang in there!! 

hah... i don't know of you are joking, but if you aren't, I really do appreciate the sentiment.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

We lost a family member today as well so you guys are not alone. Praying for peace, closure and for joy to return to your home

Prayers with you and your family. Sorry to hear that. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Didba said:

Had some good run ins with Theta Chi, our house had moved by then but honestly we were friendly with all frats besides PIKE and KA when I was there... I may or may not have helped steal PIKE letters off of campus after they stole and burned ours.  Such trivial s*** but I still look back and smile.  KAs were just some racist POS and we had a substantial amount of non-white guys in the frat when I was in and that just caused issues with KA.

No one cared for the KA's even in my days. 

7 hours ago, Didba said:

Had some good run ins with Theta Chi, our house had moved by then but honestly we were friendly with all frats besides PIKE and KA when I was there... I may or may not have helped steal PIKE letters off of campus after they stole and burned ours.  Such trivial s*** but I still look back and smile.  KAs were just some racist POS and we had a substantial amount of non-white guys in the frat when I was in and that just caused issues with KA.

My dad was a Theta Chi.  

I was a Phi Mu and didn’t care for the Betas or KAs at all.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

Yea the wife took it pretty hard .. when we got home she finally got to sleep so I am trying to stay quiet and let her rest.. Thanks everyone for the kind words..

Hate to hear this.  Our prayers and condolences to you and your family.  

• Like 1

Austin Davis; 2 years coaching experience after 7 years as an NFL backup QB; which carries it's own unique level of experience.  One year offensive assistant and one as QB coach?  Doesn't sound like an OC hire.  Is this one of those where we get him to develop QB's and he promotes within to OC?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Austin Davis; 2 years coaching experience after 7 years as an NFL backup QB; which carries it's own unique level of experience.  One year offensive assistant and one as QB coach?  Doesn't sound like an OC hire.  Is this one of those where we get him to develop QB's and he promotes within to OC?

You are correct in that it is a risk, along the lines of Brady IMO. I would be good with the choice due to Experienced offensive input from the rest of the staff.

19 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

My dad was a Theta Chi.  

I was a Phi Mu and didn’t care for the Betas or KAs at all.  

Whiskey, gin, rum and rye give'em hell Theta Chi

He could be an absolute play calling and scheming savant ... I assume this would be an inside info kind of thing among coaching circles if so.  It just seems like a big move and big $$ for someone with this level of coaching experience; admittedly being on the outside looking in.  If this is his guy, then best of luck to him and Auburn.    

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Didba said:

bro I get hard thinking about HG's pinpoint accuracy, velocity and touch on deep balls.  I am more hyped for HG then I am DD.

now that getting up for something right there !!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Didba said:

No I pledged right after they took the house from the frat that got kicked off new row, by the IM fields. 2014-2018.

My good Cousin Steele 3, went out as a senior ATO when I was a pledge and he definitely stayed in that house behind CFA.

I believe that was DTD’s old house you guys took.

I am a Phi Psi (Phi Kappa Psi).  Unfortunately we no longer have a chapter there but we were in the house in front of yours next to Chick Fil A.  We had a great relationship with ATO.  

41 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Yea…

too.

much.

info. 

Well I was starting to worry too, but he didn't go weird and use the term "man crush" so I don't think he needs to go to confession. 

Edited by creed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

We lost a family member today as well so you guys are not alone. Praying for peace, closure and for joy to return to your home

So sorry for your loss . Praying for comfort for you and your family . 

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

He could be an absolute play calling and scheming savant ... I assume this would be an inside info kind of thing among coaching circles if so.  It just seems like a big move and big $$ for someone with this level of coaching experience; admittedly being on the outside looking in.  If this is his guy, then best of luck to him and Auburn.    

There's always a risk but look where Mike Macdonald and Michigan are today. That doesn't mean it would or wouldn't work. WDE  

33 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Comments from Nole FB article Dilly:

D3AF38F9-83EF-46F4-B190-36385B9A2BB3.png

The idea is he isn’t being hired for his play calling ability