Potential OCs for 2022?

AUApostle

18 hours ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

I think we will hear announcement about the next OC tomorrow or Sunday.. Could be wrong but thats my gut feeling.. Thanks everyone for the prayers..

Reminds me of the “Free beer tomorrow” sign at Hooters…

Sorry for your loss, my friend! 🙏🙏🙏

Edited by gctiger
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

My Father-in-law died today and havent been on here today but I am hearing Austin Davis is going to be the OC.. its in the works.. has anyone else heard that? 

I'm very sorry to hear about your Father-in-law. My sincere condolences. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I’m hearing the announcement will come any day now 

also hearing the new hire will be announced on a day ending in Y

Is it going to be one of the 18 rumored candidates ?

Guest MustardSeed

Breaking news. This just in. 

From what we are hearing…One day, in the near or distant future Auburn will hire a coach. When they do an OC will likely be named. It is unclear at this point if the new hire will be an OC himself or if there will be promotion from within with the new hire filling a positional coaching position. We can now say with certainty that Auburn will in fact field a football team next year. Stay tuned for the latest updates. 
—Inside Sources

52 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

Dont know if true but copied from a comment on another site .. Jay Tate, who previously reported Bo telling Harsin he was going to stay, is now reporting that he told Harsin today that he plans to transfer out. Wow.

I’ll go to one of those boards that allows rumors and find out for everyone.

• Haha 1

Hoke and JGT are contradicting each other.   JGT is saying he told Harsin he was leaving, and Hoke is saying that he has not met with Harsin nor has he told anyone he had plans to leave.  

I for one am sick of Bo’s drama.  I really at this point could care less if he leaves and now kinda wish he would. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

24 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

Has Auburn turned into a school no top recruits want to come play for or top notch coaches want to work? It gets really depressing. It's almost as if the turds have implemented a grand plan to dismantle Auburn.

It is not Bama, we are our own worse enemy.  We go to high schools, sunbelt conference and mountain west conference to get our coaches.  We are a school in a power 5 conference with a small school mentality.   If people at Auburn is not thinking little is not thinking small then they are not thinking atal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

31 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

Almost as if the turds have implemented a grand plan to dismantle Auburn

That's hilarious. Bama has zero reason to think about Auburn at all

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

37 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Hoke and JGT are contradicting each other.   JGT is saying he told Harsin he was leaving, and Hoke is saying that he has not met with Harsin nor has he told anyone he had plans to leave.  

I for one am sick of Bo’s drama.  I really at this point could care less if he leaves and now kinda wish he would. 

If I’m Bo and I have 1 year left and I think I can play at the next level then I’m looking for a place with a decent OL. As of right now and after about 4 years, AU has not addressed a troubling OL situation.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

If I’m Bo and I have 1 year left and I think I can play at the next level then I’m looking for a place with a decent OL. As of right now and after about 4 years, AU has not addressed a troubling OL situation.

Ain't that the truth

On 12/10/2021 at 5:25 PM, augolf1716 said:

That's to bad. J/K We use to fight the ATO's all the times at the old house location you guys were next door to us Theta Chi

Theta Chi here as well. 

• Love 1

52 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

Has Auburn turned into a school no top recruits want to come play for or top notch coaches want to work? It gets really depressing. It's almost as if the turds have implemented a grand plan to dismantle Auburn.

Yes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

You have turditis

I'm hearing it originated in West Vance when the toothless locals began eating bat carcasses discarded from a "testing facility".  Pretty sure the only cure is Spike 80 DF.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 hours ago, AUDevil said:

What drama has Bo started? The Bo drama is the fans. If I were him, I would leave just to get a start somewhere away from the AU fans. Would be the best thing for him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

What drama has Bo started? The Bo drama is the fans. If I were him, I would leave just to get a start somewhere away from the AU fans. Would be the best thing for him.

The fans really aren’t different anywhere else. Just wearing different colors and logos. 

• Like 3