Potential OCs for 2022?

AUApostle

Apparently Harsin had an interview with Davis this morning over Zoom.  Thinks hire could be soon, before NFL season ends

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fredst said:

That was the Wade Christopher of pointless threads

Even though the portal was not a thing back then, you would have never seen Wade Christopher’s name in there, that’s for sure.  :rollin:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, AUDevil said:

finally some real news in between all the wrestling, people hoping or wanting our coach to go to Oregon, and others taking potshots at one another and no Bo. I'm excited about Austin Davis. Just need to land a good QB in the transfer portal

On 12/12/2021 at 10:09 PM, Hank2020 said:

I like the Bearcats OC possibility. Haven’t heard that one.

If this thread lasts long enough, you'll hear every possibility there is

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

If this thread lasts long enough, you'll hear every possibility there is

And the poster who guessed correctly will claim superiority!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Per Rivals, Austin Davis, current QB coach for the Seahawks, is the new OC.  Will be announced tomorrow.

Tried to tell @japantiger this yesterday

• Like 1

My theory: It's possible an agreement in principle was reached. Contract terms require days to negotiate or at least vet effectively (unless one party is of Steven Leath's moronic calibre and then we can rapidly and proudly receive a few beads while paying with a portion of a continent). Sieves in the athletic department are not in Auburn's best interest. I know info lockdown is not the GOB way of JABA and sure is upsetting the blogosphere. I see it as a more serious, mature business enterprise for a change.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1