Bobo out as OC

Tony4AU

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Okay thank you for the clarification!

I had to google his name to find out who he was.  Only reason I know

52 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I've got a huge presentation tomorrow...trying to win a corporate HQ project in South Georgia - this is not helping with procrastination.  I've had a tough time focusing since Saturday to be honest.

Hey! I’m from South GA. Where’s the project?

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

He turned down the BS job, I believe.

Yes he did. I bet he is waiting for the bears job when they finally fire Nagy. 

Wondering if it's Kiseau. Doubt Harsin takes over as OC. But probably had to make the play now while staffs are turning over and didn't want to lie to kids. Props to Hars for not playing around. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

NFL OC Kellen Moore? Who is killing it with the cowboys right now?

Exactly. Lol. The most wonderful time of the year with these kinds of suggestions 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

No clue if this is the right move, but it seems Greene is letting Harsin do what he wants. That's what we all asked for. Make it work, Harsin. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Exactly. Lol. The most wonderful time of the year with these kinds of suggestions 

Do people really just type?

yeah let’s me just leave Dak, Zeke and cooper to coach Bo, Tank and Kobe. Come on now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Good question and we may lose Bo Nix along with him

Or the QB recruit he pulled. Harsin s probably selling it hard right now

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Awesome. I’m from Valdosta. Home of McClain! Was awesome to watch him play at AU for four years. 

I love Valdosta.  Met a guy from Valdosta at church up here in Roswell named Funtaine that used to play for Vanderbilt.  Nicest guy ever.

• Like 1

This was mentioned earlier in the year in another forum and I think that this move confirms it: Harsin is either going to get it going and be very successful or the crash and burn will be total in the next 2-4 years; I don’t think there will be a middle ground. Gonna be an interesting ride….

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fredst said:

This was mentioned earlier in the year in another forum and I think that this move confirms it: Harsin is either going to get it going and be very successful or the crash and burn will be total in the next 2-4 years; I don’t think there will be a middle ground. Gonna be an interesting ride….

How it should be 

no value in being a middle of the pack program 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I love Valdosta.  Met a guy from Valdosta at church up here in Roswell named Funtaine that used to play for Vanderbilt.  Nicest guy ever.

Haha. Yep. Funtaine Hunter. I went to high school with him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

It's perfect

Guest MustardSeed

Well we can 100000000% put the Boise claim that he will hold on to guy just for spite (still no clue why anyone ever believed a coach would risk his own career for “spite” anyways but I digress)

Good on Harsin. Let’s hope he improves the spot. 

Edited by MustardSeed