Dan Mullen for OC !

eagle12

38 minutes ago, gulftiger66 said:

He was a great fit at MSU but  saw bigger things for himself at Fla. Don’t know what went wrong at Fla but he should have stayed at State.  

No one would stay at MSU over FL. 

Guest MustardSeed
1 hour ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Experience yes , but after the cam saga , Mullen is not welcome in AU .. just know that

This. Period. And the fact that he would sink that low to begin with should rule him out even if he didn’t do that to an AU player

3 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

Bag grabbing and dick kicking. Geez what is going on here. 

Yeah people show anger a lot different now a days! 

Edited by eagle12

9 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Hard pass on Mullen. Too much of a Bobo feel. I think Harsin has strong ideas and needs someone he can work with a bit. 

I detest him as much as anyone, but Bobo isn’t in the same stratosphere as Mullen. Bobo has a long history of middle of the road to flat out struggling while Mullen definitely hit a wall at UF but otherwise has always been very successful. He definitely wouldn’t be someone Harsin could work with though as we all know.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eagle12 said:

He has more than enough sec recruiting ties and experience! 

Leave

Edited by JBiGGiE
Okay, that was harsh... but no. Mullen is an asshat who has disparaged Auburn at every venture of his career.

1 hour ago, autiger88 said:

I'm not even gonna read the rest of this post but not no, not even hell no but **** no not in a million years. First off the dude tried to get us in trouble, second he doesn't like recruiting. This is an absolute insult to Newton and his family. 

I agree. Mullen is not welcome as a coach. He is not someone who should be trusted.

• Like 2

Pipedream and don't want.

I'd be shocked if it wasn't a Boise State connection. He needs someone he can trust to execute his vision.

Regardless of whether Mullen is qualified on paper, I am not a fan of hiring recently-ousted head coaches as coordinators because they are hungry for a paycheck and not as interested in putting down roots and build.  And they will likely be gone when the first top job is offered. I want someone committed to build the program.

Edited by JTFazz
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I would imagine a fairly new head coach, i.e., Harsin, is trying to establish his own path/culture and might steer clear of Mullen, who was a big factor in UF program's toxicity. 

5 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Pipedream and don't want.

I'd be shocked if it wasn't a Boise State connection. He needs someone he can trust to execute his vision.

Enter Eric Kiesau

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JTFazz said:

Enter Eric Kiesau

Or Zak Hill ASU has a mess but is still keeping Herm. I'd want out if ASAP if i'm Hill.

• Like 1