Support AUFAMILY Campaign Update

RunInRed

Still waiting on my meme stonks to pay off, but once they do, AU and AUFamily will be getting an upgrade! 🦾💪💪🏻💪🏼💪🏽💪🏾💪🏿

• Love 1

As promised, I wanted to provide regular updates on our ambitious goal of raising $20K this month to set us on a sustainable path for 2022.  

Update 1 (12/06/21)

• 20 donations
  • $1,010 / $20,000 raised (5%)

fundraising-thermometer?goal=20000&curre

20 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Shout out to @AUMASTERS - already a Platinum donor, his fourth contribution in as many months.  Just awesome.  THANK YOU for the support of this site! 🤝

Glad to help; I've enjoyed this site back to the Auburn Eagle days. It gives me a place to keep up with all things Auburn athletics; I don't always agree with everything that's posted, but I read it and keep scrolling. I appreciate the recruiting efforts of DJ Hatch ( back in the day), Ellitor, and now Zeek.   

• Like 2
  • Love 1

New Gold Donor: @W.E.D‼️ THANK YOU for the support! 

And for those of you still on the fence about donating, PLEASE CONSIDER this site for your holiday/year-end giving!  Your support means more than you know - every dollar helps! THANK YOU!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, RunInRed said:

@tomcat with the upgrade to Platinum Donor status! THANK YOU for the continued support of this site! 🤝

Thank you for all of the work providing the best site for everything Auburn!

• Love 1