Support AUFAMILY Campaign Update

RunInRed

Last year, for the first time ever, we humbly came to you and asked you to support this site.  This wasn't a pivot to turn AUFAMILY into a pay-site but rather, an attempt to achieve financial stability and offset the costs of this growing community through donations instead of going down a path of what we considered to be some unappealing alternatives.

To date, more than 200 of you have stepped up and said, "I've enjoyed this place for a long time, count me in!"  Donations ranged from as little as $3 all the way to $500!  Honestly, I was pretty blown away by the support.

As a way to say "thank you," we created Donor Status badges with associated Perks (see below) that included everything from increased numbers of daily "Reactions" and more message functionality / inbox storage, to access to private donor boards and more.  Again, we haven't created a pay-site nor do we intend to, but we did want to provide something for those who are financially putting the entire community on their shoulders.

So, as we close out another year, and look forward to 2022, I'm once again asking for your help.  Donations are cumulative (meaning, if you gave last year, this will be additive to your giving total and your status will be adjusted if you cross a new giving threshold).  Also, we're not going to take anyone's status away who doesn't "renew" ... but if you have the means, we would like to ask you to consider once again supporting this site.  

And if you're one of the 25,000+ members who haven't yet donated, we would greatly appreciate if you would consider joining the 200+ donors of this community.

We're setting an ambitious goal of trying to raise $20,000 (which would be less than $1 each if everyone contributed!) by the end of the month.  I will provide regular updates on progress as we go.  Thanks in advance for your support and War Eagle!

Rob

DONATE LINK

image.png($5 or more)

• All Privileges of a Verified Member plus …
  • Silver Donor Badge
  • Access to Donor Ticket Board
  • Login Anonymously
  • Change Own Star Ratings for Content
  • 50 Reactions Per Day
  • Message System; 8 Max Participants per Conversation; 250 Conversation Storage Quota
  • Create Blogs
  • Create Gallery Albums

image.png($50 or more)

• All Privileges of a Silver Donor plus …
  • Gold Donor Badge
  • Access to Eagles Nest Private Board
  • Removal of Ads
  • Access to DARK and Blue themes
  • 100 Reactions Per Day
  • Message System; 10 Max Participants per Conversation; 500 Conversation Storage Quota
  • Create Private Blogs
  • Create Private Gallery Albums

image.png ($100 or more)

• All Privileges of a Gold Donor plus …
  • Platinum Donor Badge
  • Unlimited Reactions Per Day
  • Message System; 20 Max Participants per Conversation; 1,000 Conversation Storage Quota
  • Like 7

Can't right now, but hoping to be able to throw more down to become that there platinum status.  That's real nice.  Unlimited reactions,  gonna reaction to everything 😆 I'll even laugh at jokes from@augolf1716😉 Have a new resolution for next year. 

Edited by AUBwins
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Can't right now, but hoping to be able to throw more down to become that there platinum status.  That's real nice.  Unlimited reactions,  gonna reaction to everything 😆 I'll even laugh at jokes from@augolf1716😉 Have a new resolution for next year. 

Nice AUB very nice......keep an eye on you

23 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Same offer as last year. See our PMs.

Declined.  This isn’t a negotiation for things you want … you either want to support this site on its merits or you don’t.

39 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Declined.  This isn’t a negotiation for things you want … you either want to support this site on its merits or you don’t.

I want to support it ........with full privileges like every donor.

Edited by Proud Tiger
  • Like 1

If you make a donation and I don’t recognize you here, it means your PayPal email doesn’t match the one you have on record - shoot me a PM so I can get you status!