#1 JUCO DL Jeffery M’ba. Commits to Auburn!!!!

Sizzle

The smart fellers all say Auburn. Probably so, but I wouldn't sell Missouri's Drinkwitz short. He's got a very winning personality and his teams show improvement.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

The smart fellers all say Auburn. Probably so, but I wouldn't sell Missouri's Drinkwitz short. He's got a very winning personality and his teams show improvement.

I think he has already signed with his school of choice and this is just his announcement. So the school already has the NLI. 

• Like 1

The most concerning thing is he said “after the Giants game”?!?!  I guess if I can let “the university of Auburn” pass. Then I can let that pass too, but he will learn. He is announcing after the Cowboy game!!

Just now, gr82b4au said:

I think he has already signed with his school of choice and this is just his announcement. So the school already has the NLI. 

Yes. That was the way I understood it playing out….interesting no leaks. This day and age almost hard to believe. 

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

But what to the fart smellers say? That's what's important. ;)

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, AUwent said:

But what to the fart smellers say? That's what's important. ;)

You smelt it, you dealt it?

Who cut the cheese?

My eyes are watering?

Edited by saminbama

So this Frenchman who works at the local Ace Hardware store, I know right, just said he knows what M'ba will do at 4 ET. If Dallas wins he's choosing Auburn, if the Giants win it's Missouri but if it goes into OT all bets are off and he signs with the WWE. This Frenchie guy claims to have good contacts so.......     

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

So this Frenchman who works at the local Ace Hardware store, I know right, just said he knows what M'ba will do at 4 ET. If Dallas wins he's choosing Auburn, if the Giants win it's Missouri but if it goes into OT all bets are off and he signs with the WWE. This Frenchie guy claims to have good contacts so.......     

If I've learned nothing else in my 51 years, it's to always trust a Frenchman who works at an Ace Hardware.

• Haha 2

Don't want to get ahead of myself, but M'ba looks like our answer to left tackle.  Reminds me of Kouanjio, even Robinson, coming out of HS.   We need help everywhere but 6' 6" #300, and very athletic.  We need help on both lines, but damn I'd love to see him get a look on oline.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IronMan70 said:

I can’t take him serious as a source until I’m assured he has a Twitter account. 

• Like 1

I know everybody said he had already sent in his letter but I just wanted to hear it was official. Huge pickup both in size of the player and potential impact.

War Eagle and welcome to Auburn.

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I assume that meant he announced Auburn.

No. It means that there's still no word. Guess I should've said "Bueller, Bueller?"

Edited by AUwent

It’s past 4 pm.  Irritating that these kids do this, but I understand it.  Big day for the young man.  Still as a punctual person it irritates the heck out of me.  I’m pumped to get this kid.   Something tells me this is the biggest moment in our recruiting for the year. I just think he’s going to make a huge immediate impact

Just now, War28Eagle said:

We got him

Is that a question or are you confirming he picked Auburn?