#1 JUCO DL Jeffery M’ba. Commits to Auburn!!!!

Sizzle

13 hours ago, AUwent said:

But what to the fart smellers say? That's what's important. ;)

Bruhhhh.....

19 hours ago, MaitlandTiger said:

It’s past 4 pm.  Irritating that these kids do this, but I understand it.  Big day for the young man.  Still as a punctual person it irritates the heck out of me.  I’m pumped to get this kid.   Something tells me this is the biggest moment in our recruiting for the year. I just think he’s going to make a huge immediate impact

He was on a live french tv news broadcast. He had to wait until the Giants and cowboy's game was over with. He didn't do it on purpose.

Edited by GwillMac6

16 hours ago, Mikey said:

The smart fellers all say Auburn. Probably so, but I wouldn't sell Missouri's Drinkwitz short. He's got a very winning personality and his teams show improvement.

LOL you being a fan of drink is so on brand for you. You certainly have a type.

• Haha 2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

👉👉👉👉👉

Screenshot_20211219-162652.png

16 hours ago, MaitlandTiger said:

It’s past 4 pm.  Irritating that these kids do this, but I understand it.  Big day for the young man.  Still as a punctual person it irritates the heck out of me.  I’m pumped to get this kid.   Something tells me this is the biggest moment in our recruiting for the year. I just think he’s going to make a huge immediate impact

Um, there are a ton of adults who collectively dictate the logistics of these things more than the kids do. 

It's not like he was producing it himself on his cell phone in his bedroom. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I'm not even joking at this point. Bedell's got a lazy ass finger. Dude needs to tighten up!

Maybe he’s going for the Steve McQueen-cool kinda finger. I’ll give him a pass if they keep bringing in talent like that French beast. Mon dieu! That’s a big athletic man (M’ba that is).

Edited by fredst
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

Maybe he’s going for the Steve McQueen-cool kinda finger. I’ll give him a pass if they keep bringing in talent like that French beast. Mon dieu! That’s a big athletic man

He's definitely got that laid back west coast bro vibe about him and I'm sure that's much more valuable than the pew pew. Word is he's a hell of a technician coaching OLs, too. Either way, he seems to be a key cog in this staff. Man, I LOVE that the new hasn't worn off yet. That's not even optimism. It's just the thrill of being invested again. 

• Love 2

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

LOL you being a fan of drink is so on brand for you. You certainly have a type.

Where have you been lately? In rehab? I missed all the laughs you normally provide.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Where have you been lately? In rehab? I missed all the laughs you normally provide.

Yes. I needed therapy after years of seeing your posts...

• Haha 6

I know I’m late to the party on M’ba but gotta drop it. 

542047F6-8483-4871-A344-9A98303F0EE7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

But can he play OT?

But seriously, our defense ain’t gonna be no joke!

Offense will be good too. OL will get worked out through the portal + some internals.

Jeremiah Wright is gonna end up being very good at NT and M’baa is more than likely a day one starter. 

• Like 2

On 12/1/2021 at 6:39 PM, AuburnNTexas said:

Big young man very athletic, can run well but technique is not great.

I just watched his tape.  He’s HUGE, very strong, and he’s athletic for any size, especially his size!!!!   And yeah, he relies heavily on those things.   When he learns technique, he is going to be off the charts good!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I just watched his tape.  He’s HUGE, very strong, and he’s athletic for any size, especially his size!!!!   And yeah, he relies heavily on those things.   When he learns technique, he is going to be off the charts good!!!

And that's what I'm hoping Auburn can give him, starting from day one!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClaytonAU said:

Jeremiah Wright is gonna end up being very good at NT and M’baa is more than likely a day one starter. 

I completely agree!

I really, really hope you’re right about the O. We have A LOT of holes to fill 

• Like 1