Joe Brady is Available

AUght2win

Just now, fredst said:

You beat me to this by about a minute, lol. What the hell, maybe worth a call….

It's odd timing to fire an OC. Maybe whatever is going wrong or being drug out behind the scenes for us pays off by being one of the only teams with a major OC spot still open.

Better name than the ones I've seen. Although I am still not sure how good he is. Burrow has to get credit for making him look like a genius at least somewhat. But I think he would boost recruiting on the offensive side.

Edited by boisnumber1
  • Like 2

I bet he's getting a bunch of calls right now from the college ranks.  I am not sure how good he is (considering LSU had like 4 1st round WR's and a 1st round QB), but his name might help recruiting.

6 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

What is a "passing game coordinator"? Never heard of that.. Like .. Lsu had one coordinator for run plays and another for passing and someone above them both to call the plays?

Ensminger called the plays when Brady was there. Brady supposedly revamped their passing game. The extent of his input on play calling has never really been known that I know of.

Edited by boisnumber1

25 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Remind me again how Burrow looked before Brady got to LSU.

Looked similar to one Bocephus Nix. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, wcware said:

😂 Guys get real. We don’t get shiny things like this. You guys torture yourselves for no reason.

We got Muschamps after UF! 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, wcware said:

😂 Guys get real. We don’t get shiny things like this. You guys torture yourselves for no reason.

In the last 6 years we've employed 3 former SEC head coaches immediately after they were let go from their previous positions. That's as top of the line as you could hope for in the SEC. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

It's odd timing to fire an OC. Maybe whatever is going wrong or being drug out behind the scenes for us pays off by being one of the only teams with a major OC spot still open.

I imagine he championed for Sam Darnold thinking he could develop him and when that didn't happen, they brought Cam back, who is a bad fit for Brady's system I would think. Probably mutual parting of ways since Cam is the guy moving forward for Carolina

3 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

In the last 6 years we've employed 3 former SEC head coaches immediately after they were let go from their previous positions. That's as top of the line as you could hope for in the SEC. 

please tell me who other than Boom. Serous question. I do t want to look it up

This would definitely be a shot in the arm for recruiting on the offensive side of the ball. He is a household name so recruits would give him a shot to say the least.