2022 4* RB Justin Williams

WFE12

21 minutes ago, auburndkel said:

Getting Citizen would be Huge. IMO, he has the skills to be as good or better than Tank. Unfortunately, I just don’t like our chances. As I understand it, he’s a February signee, which will give lsu (and other programs like uf that have joined the party) time to make up ground on AU. 

With Tank going pro after next season, I’d feel more comfortable having three horses in the stable (Hunter, Alston, and Williams). Now, if Cadillac and Trovon could continue the mo they’ve built up in LA and get Citizen’s autograph on ESD….

I think Caddy pulls in another big fish next year. No names or intel, just a gut feeling. Always figured we'd want a high 4 to 5 star back to line up when Tank leaves. That said, maybe I'm just getting way too optimistic about Caddy's ability to eval and recruit

Not surprising. Slow played and didn't offer until the last minute. Offered unranked Andrew Paul before him despite Williams having took a ton of visits. He is a good player and will be really good, but I trust Caddy with our RB room. Go after the big fish (Citz) and if we miss go portal or take two next year