2022 4* RB TreVonte’ Citizen

AUreo

1 hour ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

good luck with this take. It'll come back to bite you.

True.  Their recruiting class was light years ahead of anyone else playing at their level.  A couple of years of that and they could run the Coxcat whirlybird play every down and still go 12-0!  

I live 30 minutes west of Jackson.  Coach Prime has already made a huge impact on the perception of the school in the area.  

• Like 5

Citizen would be a huge addition to this class as I expect Rank to go NFL route after this year. With Citiizen we would have 4 backs this coming year who could be every down type backs. By using them judiciously we can have fresh backs in the 4th quarter.  We will need to get some big men in front of them so we can take advantage of their skill sets. He would also help out team rankings for those who are infatuated with rankings.

11 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I live 30 minutes west of Jackson.  Coach Prime has already made a huge impact on the perception of the school in the area.  

Imagine what all this will do for ticket and merch sales. You're going to have folks all over the country ordering Jackson State gear. People tuning in to watch them on TV! Money, money, money. Recruiting. Ongoing media attention. Imagine the resources and leverage the program will gain from this. 

What effect did Bo Jackson have on Auburn? Where are we now if Pat Dye doesn't sign him? Cam Newton?

Not saying it's apples to apples but this is a big moment. (On a side note, lol at the extended, preemptive freakout over NIL letting the rich get richer. Hope those folks are recovering and regrouping.)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Imagine what all this will do for ticket and merch sales. You're going to have folks all over the country ordering Jackson State gear.

Huge already!

Last year stores in Vicksburg had MSU, OM, and Alcorn St (right across the river) stuff only.    This year they had more Jackson St. stuff than any of the other 3!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

Was he seriously ever considered one?

This would be news to me.

Yeah, he was close to pulling the trigger in December, but held off to see a little more about what was happening with LSU. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

A top 8 basically three weeks before signing day seems a bit excessive but I respect his hustle 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JMassie11 said:

Would not be shocked if he gets a big NIL and heads to Grambling

I would rather that happen vs LSU.   I wonder if PSU gets a visit.

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

Taking his last visit to Miami. Cristobal just got to Miami hopefully he don’t start working his magic already 

What  is the Auburn vibe?   Did he take an OV?   I think he was supposed to for the Auburn - bama game, but skipped.   Is that right?

Dear little infant Jesus in your Auburn Jersey...please give confidence and courage to our staff today as they walk the facility and talk with Mr. Citizen. Please open his eyes to the wonderful opportunities he will have at AU and fill his heart with all that AU has to offer him...and let his pen hand be strong as he signs his LOI to AU. 

JK I would never really pray for something like that, but I do hope he comes to the good guys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SRBautigerfan said:

I love Damari's team attitude and confidence.  Can't ever have enough of that.

I love it too, but scratch my head that the only RB we have signed WANTS a better RB flirting with us to come in too?

I can see OL, QBs, etc, but rooting for your future competition? funny...

3 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

I love it too, but scratch my head that the only RB we have signed WANTS a better RB flirting with us to come in too?

I can see OL, QBs, etc, but rooting for your future competition? funny...

I think this guy simply wants to win games.

• Like 1