2022 4* RB TreVonte’ Citizen

AUreo

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

Caddy will be the reason if we do. Everything else is a dumpster fire. 

I thought C.Robinson was a good hire (as recruiter anyway).

• Like 2

Who is responsible for the Offense from the basketball team?   

Can Harsin hire that guy away from Bruce?

30 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

You are so right.   Every single other thing is a dumpster fire.   Zach Etheridge, for example, he clearly sucks.  I'm pretty sure he faked the whole neck injury thing simply because deep down he hated Auburn.   Jimmy Brumbaugh -- heck he sucks so bad the thread about him on this site doesn't even spell his name correctly.  All he could do in 96 at some crap school was 2nd team all SEC.  I bet he doesn't even want to be successful.   Don't even get me started on those potato boys. Moving their families cross country to coach with some jerk who nobody likes.   That new, young linebacker coach.   I read on this "fan" site, "fans" making fun of how the guy looks.  Said he looks like a youth minister.   Total dumpster fire hiring someone who LOOKS like a man of God.    Let's not talk about him starting at a place that has roasted us for 2 decades or coaching at a place like Florida.   Let's instead make fun of the way he looks.    Trovon Reed -- a complete and total joke.  Every single thing except one of the best backs of all time is a dumpster fire. 

You get an “A” for sarcasm.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

You get an “A” for sarcasm.

I don't think so. Sarcasm or not, trying to defend the indefensible never gets an A.

On 1/31/2022 at 4:09 PM, LPTiger said:

You are so right.   Every single other thing is a dumpster fire.   Zach Etheridge, for example, he clearly sucks.  I'm pretty sure he faked the whole neck injury thing simply because deep down he hated Auburn.   Jimmy Brumbaugh -- heck he sucks so bad the thread about him on this site doesn't even spell his name correctly.  All he could do in 96 at some crap school was 2nd team all SEC.  I bet he doesn't even want to be successful.   Don't even get me started on those potato boys. Moving their families cross country to coach with some jerk who nobody likes.   That new, young linebacker coach.   I read on this "fan" site, "fans" making fun of how the guy looks.  Said he looks like a youth minister.   Total dumpster fire hiring someone who LOOKS like a man of God.    Let's not talk about him starting at a place that has roasted us for 2 decades or coaching at a place like Florida.   Let's instead make fun of the way he looks.    Trovon Reed -- a complete and total joke.  Every single thing except one of the best backs of all time is a dumpster fire. 

Get over yourself. I’m speaking of signing day tomorrow and the crazy program right now. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, e808 said:

Welp it’s not looking good for his services tomorrow based on the Crystal ball.

Surprised? We haven’t shown the ability to close on the big ones. 

hopefully we fix that in 23.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Damn Cristobal is a beast. Took a new job and still beat us out for a 4 star RB....... damn

Hell, we can’t even keep guys that are already on the team much less convince someone to sign on with us.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Damn Cristobal is a beast. Took a new job and still beat us out for a 4 star RB....... damn

What was TreVonte offered? This isn't the recruiting of old. The state of Alabama is, hopefully, about to repeal the NIL laws that were passed a year or so ago. Bammer has had the NIL forever, however we are fighting an uphill battle until it is repealed. I am frustrated that our recruiting hasn't been better, but I am also realistic that we aren't on the same level of being able to spend 35 mil on a recruiting class, such as TAMU. From my vantage point, the College football that I grew up with is OVER!   

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, GAAubie said:

What was TreVonte offered? This isn't the recruiting of old. The state of Alabama is, hopefully, about to repeal the NIL laws that were passed a year or so ago. Bammer has had the NIL forever, however we are fighting an uphill battle until it is repealed. I am frustrated that our recruiting hasn't been better, but I am also realistic that we aren't on the same level of being able to spend 35 mil on a recruiting class, such as TAMU. From my vantage point, the College football that I grew up with is OVER!   

Only thing that’s new is the portal but paying for players is nothing new

25 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

only gonna get harder/worse with Kevin Steele down there now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

This was so corny

Eh, let the kids have fun and their moment.

Why is this video being released now?  Did he not sign earlier this month?

45 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Did he not sign earlier this month?

He did.  I'm not sure why it was released now either.  I wish we could have landed him.

• Like 1