2022 4* RB TreVonte’ Citizen

AUreo

11 hours ago, AUGoo said:

What's the finger pointing thingy?

I've seen that a lot.

It's a way to demonstrate directionality...

😁

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

12 hours ago, AUGoo said:

I've seen that a lot.

It took me a while to figure out but they are typically pointing to the recruit, not saying "#1" like I thought for a long time.

Auburn is fighting this one down to the wire. I believe he'll sign on December 15th. If it isn't to LSU I expect us to win his services. Florida and Miami are now trying to make a late push and Texas A&M has never given up. Based on my gut? I think he sticks with LSU but it's about 60/40 in their favor right now.

16 hours ago, AUGoo said:

I've seen that a lot.

I'm glad you asked the question because I was thinking the same thing.  Surely, it's not to point out who the recruit is.  I figured it was one of those "cool things" that I don't know anything about :)

I wonder if Auburn could broker a deal with Citizen watches and this kid for an NIL contract.

• Like 2

On 12/8/2021 at 9:27 AM, Zeek said:

Auburn is fighting this one down to the wire. I believe he'll sign on December 15th. If it isn't to LSU I expect us to win his services. Florida and Miami are now trying to make a late push and Texas A&M has never given up. Based on my gut? I think he sticks with LSU but it's about 60/40 in their favor right now.

Wonder how Faulk leaving affects his decision.  

20 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I don’t think he comes our way due to not knowing what Tank is doing and the other RB’s we have on board all ready. Just my thoughts.

He knows what Tank is doing. We all know he's staying.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/11/2021 at 6:04 PM, Hank2020 said:

I don’t think he comes our way due to not knowing what Tank is doing and the other RB’s we have on board all ready. Just my thoughts.

Keith just posted an update.  Says other programs think Citizen is trending AU, especially after the Tank news.  February signee though, so a lot can change.